Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    vCash

too bad the ten million dollar man will be on the sideline ^

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Rep Player
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    I may be alone on this but to be honest I thought Cornish looked like a deer in the headlights at times last week. Don't get me wrong, I know it was his first outing and I really liked his dive on the loose ball towards the end which took some real courage but I'm not convinced. What I do like is that he's getting another run ... go lad go!

Plus I totally agree that Copley+Vidot gives our backline a look of substance ... Henry now has some depth to play with and as the roster comes back from injury all the excuses are gone. I'm really looking forward to this game ... Titans in extra time.
    I watched Abbey play fullback on debut for the Bulldogs on the Friday and I thought he was the definition of deer in the headlights. Letting bombs bounce etc. I thought Cornish had a bit of a baptism of fire starting at fullback and then being shifted to the wing. He looked like he copped a couple of knocks which he shook off. He didn't have a "kayln Ponga" debut but I still think it was worthy of a pass mark.

Will be fun to watch the two rookie fullbacks. Hopefully we shut Ponga down early, offload and all.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash

This game kicks off 1 hour after the Suns and Lions game starts at Metricon. I hope the Titans are smart enough to give away about 10,000 tickets so at least we win the PR battle with a decent crowd in the stands.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash

The size of Cornish is undoubtedly of some concern, though what really impressed me is his defence on our try line while he was at Fullback, there was a couple of try-saving tackles there from him. If Wilbur was in his place, we would've gifted the Eels another twelve points.

The kid has got something there, it just comes down to how he develops physically (bulks up) and how he improves with experience in the main game.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Toads; Today at 09:36 AM.
    I wanna confirm, I wanna conform

How long has it been since we had a Q-Cup game as curtain raiser? Haven't been to one in years.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Canon View Post
    How long has it been since we had a Q-Cup game as curtain raiser? Haven't been to one in years.
    I think it will be a 1st for our Club & hopefully its what will happen more often in the future..

#itaintweaktospeak