Page 98 of 102 FirstFirst ... 48 88 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 1527
    First Grader

Gordie on Marty John’s show with a Bronccis jersey on.

I don’t care if he is not inna paid position but he is still officially a Titans Ambassador and with the girls in the GF this weekend, it is really poor form that he is not showing his support for the girls.

We only need people who are 100 per cent committed to the club to be in official positions of the club and I for one would be glad to not have him in any position with the club. You cannot be only partly committed to the club when it suits if you are in any official position of the club,
    Last edited by Whats Doing; 28-09-23 at 08:36 PM.

I don’t like it either but if you cut out every Titans recruit then our pickings would be very slim. Tallis has offered a lot for us particularly when we were getting ridiculed so I’m prepared to cut him some slack. He’s a lot better than the big sook Meninga.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

I have a lot of time for Gordie. But not all the time. I agree he shouldn't have done it. As a Broncos great I understand his enthusiasm.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

First Grader

How sweet it was to see the Broncos choke in the grand final.

The grand final shows we have a long way to go if we are to get our hands on that trophy.

Rep Player

How funny was the choke

QLD Cup

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    How funny was the choke
    Sorry! these type of comments leave me cold. The Qld teams put in a mighty effort and although we follow the Titans your lack of respect is one thing of the things I don't like about the forum.
    I followed all Queensland teams this weekend and the games were close, apart from Easts, but disappointing. Nevertheless, I give respect to winners and losers. The local teams all made me proud. Tribalism is ok but after the game show respect please.

First Grader

There's no QLD nice feelings with the Broncos at all for me... The other 2 I'm fine with and would support. Broncos have tried to screw us constantly, I hate Broncos more then any other club. They're the only club I love seeing lose.
    Last edited by Cowabunga; 02-10-23 at 12:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowabunga View Post
    There's no QLD nice feelings with the Broncos at all for me... The other 2 I'm fine with and would support. Broncos have tried to screw us constantly, I hate Broncos more then any other club. They're the only club I love seeing lose.
    Spot on. Screw them. I follow two teams every weekend. Titans, and whoever plays Brisbane.

First Grader

[QUOTE=Titanic Believer;444852]Sorry! these type of comments leave me cold. The Qld teams put in a mighty effort and although we follow the Titans your lack of respect is one thing of the things I don't like about the forum.
    I followed all Queensland teams this weekend and the games were close, apart from Easts, but disappointing. Nevertheless, I give respect to winners and losers. The local teams all made me proud. Tribalism is ok but after the game show respect please.[/QUOTE

If you saw the Broncos fans at the ground, they appeared to be predominantly going for Newcastle. The Broncos don’t show respect for the Titans and have tried to devour our club since inception,

I also have my own views which should also be respected and the fact is the Broncos choked and I am very happy to express my view

Yeah, not ashamed to admit I wanted Penrith to win last night.

Can acknowledge that Brisbane have had a phenomenal season, are a very good football team, play entertaining football, and I respect what they have done. Them doing well is good for rugby league as a product and they’ve done it the way we intend to - with junior talent being at the core of what makes them who they are.

But they’re last on the list of teams I’d support on any given week.
    Last edited by Hail Sezer; 02-10-23 at 01:21 PM.

How many of their players last night are GC juniors. Can never support them after Jimmy the grubs game in that 2016 final

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic Believer View Post
    Sorry! these type of comments leave me cold. The Qld teams put in a mighty effort and although we follow the Titans your lack of respect is one thing of the things I don't like about the forum.
    I followed all Queensland teams this weekend and the games were close, apart from Easts, but disappointing. Nevertheless, I give respect to winners and losers. The local teams all made me proud. Tribalism is ok but after the game show respect please.
    Sorry mum, I'm quite happy our local and hated rivals shat the bed.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic Believer View Post
    Calm down Corey Parker

QLD Cup

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    Calm down Corey Parker
    Funny! I thought there may be one adult in the room. Apparently not!

First Grader

Koori knockout grandfinal is on Fox/Kayo right now. Kelly has been a standout, probably the man of the match at the moment if his side wins.