Page 77 of 102 FirstFirst ... 27 67 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 87 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1527

Qcup results:

Tweed def. Capras 42 - 18 (ft. Spry, Jojo, Weaver, Sexton, Vuna, (+JTS Ngamanu, Bryant))

Bureigh def. Norths Devils 28-22 (ft. Kini, Francis, Maumalo, Alick, (+JTS Sikahele))

Seems likely that Mo gets recalled into the Queensland Origin side for Game 2. Not official just yet. Absolutely stoked for him if true.
    Last edited by gotitans101_; 11-06-23 at 09:25 PM.

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    Seems likely that Mo gets recalled into the Queensland Origin side for Game 2. Not official just yet. Absolutely stoked for him if true.
    Also AJ for 18th man
    Last edited by Whats Doing; 11-06-23 at 10:34 PM.

It’s a pretty long list of possibles for those two spots. I hope Mo sneaks in although Welch, Kaufusi, Capewell, Nanai and Horsborough all have credentials.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

QLD Cup

With all the byes and such it's hard to know where we really sit at this time of the season. I'm thinking by looking at the number of loses being the best indicator?

First Grader

We're the only team who's about to have our third bye, I'd say we're more actually around 12th-15th then 9th.

First Grader

Yeah. If we take the table based on wins and then points difference we are 12th

Burleigh v Norths Qcup highlights for anyone interested

https://www.qrl.com.au/news/2023/06/...ears-v-devils/

Big fan of Josh Patstons game. He's like Beau Fermor lite. Did an NRL pre-season wtih Melb this year after starring for Tweed in '22. He's only just joined Burleigh (after getting a release from Sunny Coast)

First Grader

Our schedule from now is pretty insane with no byes after this week while Souths and Broncos are having their first this week, Don't know how we accepted that.

Majority top 8 teams this year + Cowboys and Eels who look like they are starting to get their act together potentially. Only two games I see us as favourites would be Dolphins and Bulldogs, The way Roosters are playing you can probably add them but they still have so much talent and rock up occasionally. If we just won the Dolphins and Bulldogs games we'd be sitting in 3rd/4th and in a much safer spot.

The positive is that we're finally healthy (whatever healthy for Foran is at this point) besides Fermor and most of our main guys will be pretty fresh coming into this big period of games. Hopefully Verrills and AJ can stay on the park because they make us so much better.

Rep Player

Oi GT101 what’s going on with your mates over at reddit? I use it as an NRL news aggregator but it appears to have gone private.

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    Oi GT101 what’s going on with your mates over at reddit? I use it as an NRL news aggregator but it appears to have gone private.
    Yeah I noticed that too but didn’t know what was going on

First Grader

Half of reddit is on strike for 2 days because reddit is banning all 3rd party apps to use reddit on and a lot of people aren’t happy about it. Bloody annoying that r/nrl agreed to do it when origin teams are being announced etc

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by Titslover View Post
    Half of reddit is on strike for 2 days because reddit is banning all 3rd party apps to use reddit on and a lot of people aren’t happy about it. Bloody annoying that r/nrl agreed to do it when origin teams are being announced etc
    Oh ffs, of course those civil rights activist wannabes are protesting. Just shut up and give me my footy news feed.

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    Oh ffs, of course those civil rights activist wannabes are protesting. Just shut up and give me my footy news feed.
    Deadset mate, it’s not like a small nrl page is going to make any difference in the grand scheme of things. Shocked the majority of footy fans actually voted to take part in the protest