Page 99 of 102 FirstFirst ... 49 89 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 1527

The Broncos club has attempted to destroy all of the Gold Coast Rugby League franchises. I would rather eat a d*ldo sandwich than see them win anything.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic Believer View Post
    Funny! I thought there may be one adult in the room. Apparently not!
    How does your wife’s boyfriend feel about you cheering for the Broncos?

Sorry! these type of comments leave me cold. The Qld teams put in a mighty effort and although we follow the Titans your lack of respect is one thing of the things I don't like about the forum.
    I followed all Queensland teams this weekend and the games were close, apart from Easts, but disappointing. Nevertheless, I give respect to winners and losers. The local teams all made me proud. Tribalism is ok but after the game show respect please.
    I get you. At least they've made the GF twice in the last 8 years which is more than I can say about this club. To be able to do what they've done since their 2020 spoon season is outstanding. Grill me all you like, but facts are facts. With that said, I absolutely despise them, but until we're on their level, I feel like we really haven't earned the right to dish it out to them.
    Last edited by gotitans101_; 02-10-23 at 06:24 PM.

R4L

Reflecting on last night’s game, it was clear that these 2 teams were the best defensive teams throughout the season but they also lead the league in points scored. Broncos nearly got the win with 3 tries in a short period through the pace of Mam and Walsh, but Panthers were able to take the title scoring 3 tries in a 14 minute period.

They are both clearly the 2 fittest teams.

I wonder if we focus on our fitness and getting our attacking weapons all on the park. Fixing our defensive issues is still a priority but lets work with what we’ve got.

I like AJ at fullback, but worry about his longevity with all that running and his recent soft tissue injuries. Seems a bit of a waste putting him in the centres, but maybe he could develop in the position like Valentine Holmes (minus the off field stuff).

Foran has been ok, but reality is he is only around for another season. He has a similar build to Radley and Murray and could really do a job playing at lock. Not for an extended period but could be good for 30-40 minutes in the middle. He is tough enough and would still bring some leadership for our spine.

A bit left field, but maybe

Kini
    Khan-Perrera
    Kelly
    Brimson
    Sami
    Campbell
    Boyd / Weaver (let them battle it out)
    Foran
    Fermor
    Fifita
    Tino
    Verrills
    Moe

Bench of Randall , Joliffe, Paliasia, Stimson or Haas.
    Last edited by Ausphin; 02-10-23 at 06:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gcboyz View Post
    The Broncos club has attempted to destroy all of the Gold Coast Rugby League franchises. I would rather eat a d*ldo sandwich than see them win anything.
    I try and refrain myself from posting these days but I have to say this is totally why I hate the Drongoes more than any other sporting team in any code.
    I was very sad about our women losing but the loss and the manner of it helped cheer me up substantially.
    And I love it that they’ve not won a GF since the Titans came in.

Junior

Years ago we were in the crowd at magic round and all the Donkey supporters were all going for Melbourne over the Titans (we won).
    I was going to go for the Donks in the next game but decided to go for Manly as they showed us no respect.
    Funny enough they were shocked we weren't barracking for them and basically abused us.
    I have never seen a more entitled bunch of people in my life.

Sorry! these type of comments leave me cold. The Qld teams put in a mighty effort and although we follow the Titans your lack of respect is one thing of the things I don't like about the forum.
    I followed all Queensland teams this weekend and the games were close, apart from Easts, but disappointing. Nevertheless, I give respect to winners and losers. The local teams all made me proud. Tribalism is ok but after the game show respect please.
    I hate the club, not the players. Reasons as mentioned above.

QLD Cup

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    I hate the club, not the players. Reasons as mentioned above.
    Thank you. There needs to be respect for the players that gave their all.

First Grader

Whilst I respect Man and Walsh as to their abilities which are exceptional, I cannot stand their lair raising before they score their tries. Every time they look for the TV camera before they put the ball down as to say, "how good am I".

Mam did it again in the GF looking and smiling straight at the camera before scoring and it shows they were not 100 per cent focussed all game on their performance.

Seeing they have not won anything, they need to stop show ponying and displaying arrogance which just irks me.

I would also say the same if any of the Titans players did the same thing.

I dont mind the other players but i also hate the club for the multitude of reasons as others have expressed and their big mouth condescending supporters
    Last edited by Whats Doing; 03-10-23 at 01:50 PM.

Yep, they will always be the ‘Ponies to me for all the above reasons.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Rep Player

I think it says more watching the girls game that people in broncos jerseys were cheering the knights scoring. That’s why I hate the broncos they are want to be the only team in QLD and guarantee they wouldn’t be supporting us if we ever made a final.

How good to see Kini in the NZ squad be good to have him training with the likes of Manu, Hughes and CNK and Foran in there too!

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by GCTTSD View Post
    How good to see Kini in the NZ squad be good to have him training with the likes of Manu, Hughes and CNK and Foran in there too!
    100% he will learn so much, hopefully RTS is around the group too. Kini seems to be a very similar style of player.

I was delighted. And I think it will be a great experience for him.

It'd be nice to see him get game time, but every game is a heavy weight match. Kiwis want to build for the future, so his inclusion is purposeful.

Congratulations Keano
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

https://www.maroonobserver.com/p/rev...d-coast-titans

Thought this was an interesting read. Doesn't hold back and speaks how majority felt throughout the season.