Page 92 of 102 FirstFirst ... 42 82 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 1527
    Rep Player

On a positive note my dad got a call from David Fifita today and was absolutely stoked about it. Dad has been a member for as long as me and David rang him today and spoke to him for about 15 mins thanking him for his membership. Dad said it was refreshing to speak to him and he was talking to him just like any bloke off the street, nothing forced just keen for a chat. He said him and Tino never planned on leaving and they are going to be up against it next week.

Again I don’t know how relevant for news but for all the negativity it’s things like these off the field that count and it certainly made my dads month talking to him hahaha im a bit jealous

Absolutely love seeing stuff like this, super happy for your dad and being a Titans member so long. Happy with the club and Fifita for doing initiates like this as well!

Absolutely wonderful to see David do this, what a great man he is and a great team we support.

That's is such an awesome story 5YC. And 15 mins is so well beyond. That's really lovely and wholesome and meaningful. That is something that does stay with you. And other fans love hearing about.
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Yeah let's make him captain.
    Tino will be the Tino whether he's captain or not but DFita would go nuclear with the "C" and has the game smarts to back it up IMO.

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by RavShamrock View Post
    Yeah let's make him captain.
    Tino will be the Tino whether he's captain or not but DFita would go nuclear with the "C" and has the game smarts to back it up IMO.
    Just curious what makes you say he has the game smarts mate? Not disagreeing, would just love to hear some examples. Great to see his leadership and communication on the field become really noticeable this year though

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Year Contract View Post
    On a positive note my dad got a call from David Fifita today and was absolutely stoked about it. Dad has been a member for as long as me and David rang him today and spoke to him for about 15 mins thanking him for his membership. Dad said it was refreshing to speak to him and he was talking to him just like any bloke off the street, nothing forced just keen for a chat. He said him and Tino never planned on leaving and they are going to be up against it next week.

Again I don’t know how relevant for news but for all the negativity it’s things like these off the field that count and it certainly made my dads month talking to him hahaha im a bit jealous
    Love this

Thanks for sharing mate

Quote Originally Posted by Titslover View Post
    Just curious what makes you say he has the game smarts mate? Not disagreeing, would just love to hear some examples. Great to see his leadership and communication on the field become really noticeable this year though
    Mate straight up he's got a bit of lazy in him (I would to with that size frame) but that's something accountability will fix.
    Look, I could be off the money on his footy IQ but his body language, the way he holds himself and his communication off the ball leads me to think he's got way more to offer. You see him come in at the break of play and most of the times what he's saying is on the money...whether it's captains challenge or pointing out positional play he's ahead of the game.
    He just has this presence of being able to read the game and deliver that to others in a rare capacity IMO.

First Grader

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cwmf2gVJDzx/?img_index=1

On another note from the game and our end of season there was someone behind the scenes who is leaving who deserves a massive shoutout. Gabby Barns is taking a break from the club after 10 years of photos/videos and travelling with the team constantly.

She's had a lot of love for her content here, Hopefully she does as well as Amy Shark.

First Grader

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwttV...RlODBiNWFlZA==

Wow some very big comments from AJ, not sure how to feel about it either. Definitely could see the media spinning it badly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rhKTbbiYJw

Only 3 minutes in but already some very interesting stuff revealed by AJ, said "pretty much every club was offering Tino 10 year deals so we'd be stupid not to." And also when talking about all the boys signed up till 2026 "Moeaki's on the verge of re-signing."
    Last edited by Titslover; 03-09-23 at 05:43 PM.

First Grader

It's 100% fair from AJ, On stats he has been a top 10 player when on the field this year stats wise, The issues is he's barely out there in a key position we need durability and AJ has a huge line of injuries at this point. Kini still has growing to do and isn't better yet despite his potential and JC isn't as good as AJ either despite his flare.

We do need to have them both on the field next year but AJ said on the Bloke podcast earlier in the year when it was first bought up he doesn't want to play centre though so that's something Des and the club are going to have to make him happy with if he stays, If not we have talent coming through and it will be a sad departure and AJs my favourite Titan.

To bad he didn't sign a clause like the others hahaha.
    Last edited by Cowabunga; 03-09-23 at 05:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Titslover View Post
    https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwttV...RlODBiNWFlZA==

Wow some very big comments from AJ, not sure how to feel about it either. Definitely could see the media spinning it badly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rhKTbbiYJw

Only 3 minutes in but already some very interesting stuff revealed by AJ, said "pretty much every club was offering Tino 10 year deals so we'd be stupid not to." And also when talking about all the boys signed up till 2026 "Moeaki's on the verge of re-signing."
    Isaac “trying to stay relevant” John has edited it in a way to provoke a reaction too. Should stick to regurgitating Garry V one liners

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Isaac “trying to stay relevant” John has edited it in a way to provoke a reaction too. Should stick to regurgitating Garry V one liners
    Yeah lol wonder if Brimmo's gonna give him a spray for putting that out there. Very curious to see how it was actually said in the interview

First Grader

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrQamYPksVI 1:09.09

This was probably the most he spoke about it on top of that interview. He seems happy to do it if we're winning which seems reasonable.
    I reckon him and Sami together will kill it and AJ will be happy as, We just have to send the ball out that way more and with Fermor/Fifita running lines with them could be incredible.

Recent Podcast with Brimmo https://youtu.be/7rhKTbbiYJw?si=e4cLMQybsPCKQfhf

AJ talks about des and the need for a hard coach some interesting comments. Also that he will play center if DES wants him to but sees himself as a FB, doesnt really want to play in the halves either
    Last edited by GCTTSD; 03-09-23 at 07:00 PM.