Page 81 of 102 FirstFirst ... 31 71 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 91 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 1527
    First Grader

I'm understanding why you said Spry needs to do more a few weeks ago... Pretty unimpressed with his efforts today.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowabunga View Post
    I'm understanding why you said Spry needs to do more a few weeks ago... Pretty unimpressed with his efforts today.
    Yeah mate. Goes missing for the tough work then pops up for the fun stuff when they’re attacking the line. Every week. Don’t think he’s taken one single yardage carry the entire first half.

First Grader

HE TOOK A RUN!!!!!

Every small thing you need to do he seems to not do with or without ball.

First Grader

That's a shocking call to give Dolphins the 2, He wasn't trying to strip it, just hold him up....

Disgraceful hahaha.

First Grader

Spry was very disappointing and just gave no effort. Very impressed with Ngamuna. Yeah that Dolphin penalty was a joke

First Grader

Randal looks like he is starting with Isaac to the bench. Interesting to see what position he will play

Genghis Graham said the refs did the right thing and even said Tanah was pressured fairly on his field goal attempt. I think he will never admit if we get dudded

QLD Cup

How do people think AJ went last night? Mo was a beast

Quote Originally Posted by NZFan View Post
    Probably not his best game, but anyone overly critical of him probably doesn't watch to many Titans games. I thought he had a pretty similar type game that he has with us, just didn't really have much opportunity as did the majority of the Maroons.

Don't think he had a blinder by any means but he certainly didn't play badly at all. I don't understand the mountain of criticism he's been getting
    Last edited by Dobes; 13-07-23 at 10:49 AM.

QLD Cup

Yeah I didn’t think he was bad either. He was a noticeable step down from Walsh though. I never really rated Walsh but the difference was clear that game.

One thing that AJ lacks to be a great fullback is the ability to play outside of shape. He’s a runner of the ball but when defensive slides he’s struggles with decision making. If we are to persevere with him as a fullback I feel our game plan needs to use him primarily in and around the ruck. It comes at the expense of having him in the backline but it is where he is most potent in attack.

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by NZFan View Post
    Unfortunately might have played his last SOO.Hard to shine on that surface and with NSW dominating. Different type of player compared to Walsh.
    Walsh is elite no doubt

We see him through rose colored glasses but those missed tackles made him look pretty ordinary and he lacked penetration.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    We see him through rose colored glasses but those missed tackles made him look pretty ordinary and he lacked penetration.
    agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Spot on T. I'd hoped for more but maybe we just pump him up past his potential. Hopefully, he'll take as motivation and slay them each week for us.