Page 132 of 145 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 142 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 2162

Michael Monaghan added to the coaching staff

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by Detwelve12 View Post
    Michael Monaghan added to the coaching staff
    Good move and Lenihan being extended for a further 2 years

Euan Aitken being shopped around. Could be a handy pick up if he’s not on too much and Dolphins paying a little freight. Has put some size on this season and can see him being a handy bench utility that transitions into the middle.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by mitchdox View Post
    Euan Aitken being shopped around. Could be a handy pick up if he’s not on too much and Dolphins paying a little freight. Has put some size on this season and can see him being a handy bench utility that transitions into the middle.
    Not a very good sign if Bennett is letting you go from a team that's struggling to sign players.

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    Not a very good sign if Bennett is letting you go from a team that's struggling to sign players.
    Thats not quite correct.

The Dolphins have signed 2 centres for next year in Farnsworth and Xerri and in their view will be the 2 starting centres for the Dolphins. As such they would not want a player on Aitkens salary playing QCup.

It is doing good business.

First Grader

He's been dropped the last 7 rounds and benched in games before that because of performance, to the point Wayne chucked Hammer out there just to have some defence. He's a body and would be on nothing so I'm not fussed but it's a No from me, At least Schoupp is 21.
    Last edited by Cowabunga; 08-09-23 at 09:43 AM.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by Whats Doing View Post
    Thats not quite correct.

The Dolphins have signed 2 centres for next year in Farnsworth and Xerri and in their view will be the 2 starting centres for the Dolphins. As such they would not want a player on Aitkens salary playing QCup.

It is doing good business.
    When did Dolphins sign Xerri? I thought he was at the Dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowabunga View Post
    He's been dropped the last 7 rounds and benched in games before that because of performance, to the point Wayne chucked Hammer out there just to have some defence. He's a body and would be on nothing so I'm not fussed but it's a No from me, At least Schoupp is 21.
    Lets see what else shakes loose over the offseason. I think we can do better than both Schoupp and Aitken at right centre if we are patient.

Rep Player

I still remember that one time that Aitken absolutely destroyed GI. That’s all I remember of him though.

QLD Cup

Dogs signed Averillo, not Xerri. Aitken’s is Copley 2.0. He plays well against us, but would play awfully for us.

His defensive deficiencies are worse that Shoupps by a long way. I wouldn’t even sign Aitken’s as deep on minimum wage.

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    When did Dolphins sign Xerri? I thought he was at the Dogs.
    Sorry your right. I meant Averillo.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by Whats Doing View Post
    Sorry your right. I meant Averillo.
    Oh yeah he’s pretty decent but he just did his ACL and will probably miss all of 2024.

We need a big centre. Young, strong, huge potential…. Bradman Best. Free agent on Nov 1st unless the Knights tie him up beforehand.

Quote Originally Posted by Boonarga View Post
    We need a big centre. Young, strong, huge potential…. Bradman Best. Free agent on Nov 1st unless the Knights tie him up beforehand.
    Yep and yes but surely the Knighties won't let him walk. Re Aitken: as the Stones say "I used to like him but it's all over now".
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

First Grader

Really liking what I’m seeing from Palasia, he has a great work rate and is taking plenty of runs