Page 91 of 145 FirstFirst ... 41 81 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 101 141 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 2162

nice salary cap they've got going down the road there. How on earth can they get Hunt for the rest of the year without losing anyone in return? Such BS.

Junior

If Hunt goes to Donkeys, he can stay there. If they win the grand final he will have achieved what he wanted and will be a passenger on a retirement plan for us

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by Seaside Garbo View Post
    If Hunt goes to Donkeys, he can stay there. If they win the grand final he will have achieved what he wanted and will be a passenger on a retirement plan for us
    Agreed.

He will not have the same hunger if he wins a premiership with the Broncos and who will want to give the Broncos any leg up.

Also I would be playing hardball with Hunt saying he comes this year or not at all which would:

1. See how much he really wants to come to the Titans for the right reasons
    2. There is little other options other than the Titans for 24/25 which would put him in a bind without a Qld club unless the Dolphins have a change of heart.
    3. It is gives us some scope to improve this year
    Last edited by Whats Doing; 24-06-23 at 05:42 PM.

Agree with other comments, that hunt can stay at the donkeys if he goes there.

Do we have cap to bring him now?

And I agree as well. If he wants to go there this year then he can bloody well stay there as far as I'm concerned.
    Last edited by gotitans101_; 24-06-23 at 05:42 PM.

I agree also. Don't want him here if he wants to do it.
    Psmitty

Y’all the media don’t know **** about what hunt is / isn’t doing

No one can approach him until the release on Monday and even if he goes to Brisbane for 3 months this year he’s still walking in to our halfback jersey by a country mile while weaver/sexton combo develops next year

The Broncos are prepared to pay a $500,000 transfer fee which does not go under the cap to get him. Would be hard for the Dragons to turn that down.
    Psmitty

I guess when you're a billion dollar club like the Broncos you're able to get whatever you want huh.

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    nice salary cap they've got going down the road there. How on earth can they get Hunt for the rest of the year without losing anyone in return? Such BS.
    We might get Palasia early now

Looks like Mal will stay on board. Has completely retracted his statements

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by Dobes View Post
    Looks like Mal will stay on board. Has completely retracted his statements
    Haha I saw that last night. Fully back pedalling

Pretty sure our new coach will have a huge influence on whether Hunt will be a Titan or not (no sh1t Einstein).
    Anyway, I guess if Sorry intends to make Hunt part of his plans moving forward you would think you get him on the hook now and bring him in.
    I agree with most on here that this notion of Hunt going to the Drongos (who absolutely shat on him) for the rest of this season would be setting the scene for the historical Titan's disaster and we so much need Sorry's appointment to be a watershed moment for our club.
    A shout out to Des...PLEASE SORT THIS BUNCH OF NUMBNUTS OUT

Let broncos pay the transfer fee or player swap this year then then we sign him up next year

Where does 'Sorry' come from Ravs? I've missed that one. I didn't mind the headline: Desneyland.

This all seems a bit nuts and only Hunt, the Bronx and the Red V know if it's got any substance. If it comes true, then are there sanctions for talking to a player when you're not supposed too? Also, how are transfer payments not in the cap? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of having a mechanism to even out buying power of the clubs for an even competition?

Personally, if true, I don't like it but as Ravs says, Des ought to get what he wants from now on and it's time for us all to TRUST IN DES. If we don't, we begin the downward spiral that ends up as the Red V.

I really hope we belt those uppity clowns swimming in all their Murdoch money today. That's the other thing about all this that doesn't align, I mean, as if the Donkeys can win the comp this year!!! They might be top 4 but they'll choke at the end.