Page 71 of 145 FirstFirst ... 21 61 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 81 121 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 2162

Iszac is contributing at NRL level and is excelling at Cup level as a middle at a young age, with professional habits and high standards on the training pitch. He's exactly where a bottom end of top 30 guy should be, if not ahead of the curve IMO. But I agree with what Birdman says, why not just keep him in Dev from a roster standpoint and roll him out every week anyway.

Unless they're wanting to bring someone else in to the Dev list, or there is an external target they've got lined up for T30 - which you'd have to imagine will be for beyond 2023 for it to make sense

Interesting interesting

I'm preparing myself for the corresponding move being BK getting a pay bump for 2023 and a 5 year extension

First Grader

So we still have till the first Monday in August to fill the squad from what I'm reading, That's longer then I thought. There might still be a couple of changes to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    I'm preparing myself for the corresponding move being BK getting a pay bump for 2023 and a 5 year extension
    Please don't tempt fate!

I am very surprised to see SM go, if only for the depth factor but I am just as surprised that he hasn't got a recent jersey with our pop-gun bench. I accept that IF and KH are in a development trajectory but that's not shoring-up our middle from what I can see. We will lose more than we win this year at this rate. JJ will be back too late for a decent crack towards the finals considering he will be well short of a gallop so I suppose it's suck and see until 2024. I expect to see SM significantly lift his game amongst those other NQ forwards.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/news-20...1-cd3236b821fd

- - - Updated - - -

Don't know if it's B's or real, but Knights reported to be willing to trade Saifiti or Best. Could Saifiti sort out one of our middle issues going forward at the right price? I am 50/50 on it, he ticks some of the boxes like position, size, age but has been a bit out of form this year and I imagine he would be on decent coin.

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    I am very surprised to see SM go, if only for the depth factor but I am just as surprised that he hasn't got a recent jersey with our pop-gun bench. I accept that IF and KH are in a development trajectory but that's not shoring-up our middle from what I can see. We will lose more than we win this year at this rate. JJ will be back too late for a decent crack towards the finals considering he will be well short of a gallop so I suppose it's suck and see until 2024. I expect to see SM significantly lift his game amongst those other NQ forwards.
    it seems Sam Mac and Jacob Alick are and were on the outer no matter how they played at QCup

Hey I notice Keenan Palasia out of favour at the Drongoes and into the reserves so he wouldn't be headed our way early by any chance?
    Makes sense

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Iszac is contributing at NRL level and is excelling at Cup level as a middle at a young age, with professional habits and high standards on the training pitch. He's exactly where a bottom end of top 30 guy should be, if not ahead of the curve IMO. But I agree with what Birdman says, why not just keep him in Dev from a roster standpoint and roll him out every week anyway.

Unless they're wanting to bring someone else in to the Dev list, or there is an external target they've got lined up for T30 - which you'd have to imagine will be for beyond 2023 for it to make sense

Interesting interesting

You called? Still makes me laughs all these years that the big zillman was the first 5 year contract at our club wasn’t he? Or was it the first 5 year NRL contract? I honestly can’t remember
    Last edited by 5 Year Contract; 16-05-23 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by indoallstars View Post
    https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/news-20...1-cd3236b821fd

- - - Updated - - -

Don't know if it's B's or real, but Knights reported to be willing to trade Saifiti or Best. Could Saifiti sort out one of our middle issues going forward at the right price? I am 50/50 on it, he ticks some of the boxes like position, size, age but has been a bit out of form this year and I imagine he would be on decent coin.
    I would take Saifiti, think hes performed pretty well in years past, and was close to the Blues best on a few occasions IIRC

First Grader

OhHHHHHHH IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW MAYBE.

Former Titan flirting with homecoming

Don't be surprised if tough forward Sam Lisone returns to the Titans from Super League club Leeds in 2024.

Lisone's partner, Kiwi Ferns legend Georgia Hale, has signed with the Titans and will leave England to return to Austraia shortly.

She put out this statement: "My partner Sam Lisone is here and sees his future at the club (Leeds) and I am so in support of that. I really want to return and keep building my personal relationship with the club, but it's just a personal endeavour that I really do want to chase in Australia."

Lisone has also reaffirmed his commitment to Leeds - but down the track, after six months apart from his beloved, don't be surprised if the landscape changes.
    I wouldn't be surprised if it's Sam...
    Last edited by Cowabunga; 17-05-23 at 09:09 AM.

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by Cowabunga View Post
    OhHHHHHHH IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW MAYBE.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's Sam...
    Please tell me this is a pisstake

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/danny_weidler/st...9qQag9WjQgsa7A

We need to do everything in our power to try get him here. Would make such a big difference to our pack and fix our bench rotation majorly.

Rep Player

Why the **** would we want to re-sign Lisone?

Sam Lisone is not at all what we need in the middle. His lack of motor and lateral movement made him a defensive liability for us.

Lol no chance Sam Lisone returns

They pushed him out the door and released him early for a reason

Worth pointing out that the piece Cowabunga has cited up there is from the Mole. Which comes with a credibility score of negative one thousand

There is a few rumours, LISONE, Kane EVANS, Ben HUNT, can't see any of them happening personally.