Page 98 of 145 FirstFirst ... 48 88 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 108 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 2162

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Sexton to Bulldogs immediately according to DT.

Happy for him to get an opportunity.

Bittersweet seeing how committed he always was to representing the GC community and improving himself as a footballer. I really do hope he goes well, just not against us

I share your sentiments mate. Shame to see him go but happy for him to get another crack

Jeez though the media are gonna really run with this one and use it to blow the Fifita and Tino stuff even further out of proportion

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Sexton to Bulldogs immediately according to DT.

Happy for him to get an opportunity.

Bittersweet seeing how committed he always was to representing the GC community and improving himself as a footballer. I really do hope he goes well, just not against us
    It will free up some good funds although the article says the Bulldogs signed him on a subsidised contract so we will be paying some of the freight. But still a good move for the Titans

QLD Cup

No suprises that Sexton left. Shame it is to the Dogs though, it’s going to be a real challenge for him to look good in that team. I know that I’m in the minority here but I firmly believe we made a mistake choosing Boyd over him. Time will tell I guess.

Wonder how much of his wage we are paying.. Hopefully this means we can get Palasia here this season now we have a spare spot.

As others has said good to see him get a gig at another club and wish him all the best

Thanks for your service, Sexy. Good kicking game and a smart player in the making. I hope he goes well. It's a good signing for the Bulldogs.

Can't imagine he was on much with us though?

I have us with two vacant spots after Sam Mac left. I think we've got four guys coming in next year so far (Pahulu, Liyou, R.Foran, Palasia) and Vuna, Kelly, Alick (CO), Mikaele off contract with Leeming going elsewhere. We could keep Alick and Kelly (or sign Bullemor and Parker).

Quote Originally Posted by Gold Coast 88 View Post
    Why i would love to hear from the club but i will happily wait if they working thru this with the players. That is the priority.
    Agree but that also means there actually is s problem.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by MaroonTitan View Post
    Thanks for your service, Sexy. Good kicking game and a smart player in the making. I hope he goes well. It's a good signing for the Bulldogs.

Can't imagine he was on much with us though?

I have us with two vacant spots after Sam Mac left. I think we've got four guys coming in next year so far (Pahulu, Liyou, R.Foran, Palasia) and Vuna, Kelly, Alick (CO), Mikaele off contract with Leeming going elsewhere. We could keep Alick and Kelly (or sign Bullemor and Parker).
    It had been widely reported that Sexton would be on $$500k in 2024 and if true would be just unsustainable

QLD Cup

I hope Sexton kills it. He seems hard working and sincere with Club decisions making it hard for a developing player so I hope he does a "Deardon".

Good Luck Toby. I have followed this bloke since he was a kid. Has a terrific work ethic and a great footy brain.
    Never had a broken bone until the recent wrist break.
    Hope you kill it with the doggies.

First Grader

Iszac is going into the top 30 as well. I think this year we'll just upgrade him and Pahulu to the top 30 as they are already going to be in the squad if we need to hit the 30 limit, Maybe Kelly get's re-signed which at thiszaaz point I'd be OK with, Heaqazaa magic on him, Not sure if Des is a fan thought because he released him when he went back to Manly.

Hopefully Toby kicks on at Bulldogs but don't love the situation he's walking into down there, My mate is a doggies fan and apparently besides the results it's not a good environment right now and a lot of players aren't happy.
    Last edited by Cowabunga; 04-07-23 at 11:17 AM.

Immortal

I concur with others in relation to good luck to Toby Sexton but I also think that is a good move for Tom Weaver, he now takes over as teh dominant half for Tweed Heads and also becomes the primary tactical kicker. Win win potentially for all.

We all hope you go well at the Dogs, Toby. You are well liked and admired by the Titans fanbase.

As a Rugby League fan, I'm happy to see you get an opportunity.

Our last memory of you in a Titans jersey will be you ripping it up against the Dragons.

JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

…..and it was Ben Hunt who fell for the dummy.

Immortal

The Courier Mail have some sort of agenda against us now they are saying that six clubs are after Tino. Can someone answer why these other clubs are not in breach of the tampering rules? Dave and Tino have long term contracts UNLESS they activate the out clause thus non one can speak to them until they do

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    The Courier Mail have some sort of agenda against us now they are saying that six clubs are after Tino. Can someone answer why these other clubs are not in breach of the tampering rules? Dave and Tino have long term contracts UNLESS they activate the out clause thus non one can speak to them until they do
    Hahaha. The CM have always had it in for us mate and now Babble can smell blood in the water so he’s going to go hard on the Titans.

Not sure re the contract situation however it sounds like clubs are testing the water with the managers should they press the button to exercise the get out clause. What we don’t know is if the players have pushed the button already. I really hope that the day after Origin it’s all settled either way.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady