Page 140 of 145 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 2162

Quote Originally Posted by T0ken View Post
    Serious discussion won’t start till November 1 the club don’t want a tampering penalty
    The Club has given him permission to leave so he's free to talk to anyone he likes. it's only an issue if a club approaches a contracted player before Nov 1, he's contracted to the end of 25' so if Titans didn't tell him he's free to leave he wouldn't be able to negotiate until Nov 1 24'

Quote Originally Posted by Team Titan View Post
    The Club has given him permission to leave so he's free to talk to anyone he likes. it's only an issue if a club approaches a contracted player before Nov 1, he's contracted to the end of 25' so if Titans didn't tell him he's free to leave he wouldn't be able to negotiate until Nov 1 24'
    He was talking about Ben Hunt

Not Maumalo. He was given permission to look elsewhere almost as soon as Des took over.

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    Broncos could have some salary cap headaches with Walsh and Mam needing major upgrades for 2025. Anyone we should look at poaching? Piakura would be my pick but I think it’s unlikely.
    Piakura is a future star, to play both sides of the field as well as he does in first grade at his age is incredible. I doubt broncos would ever let him leave.

I'd target Kobe hethrington. Very solid defensively and really folds people when he kits them

Since lo-fi is playing for the pm13 and he has hype around him can we please trade him with an actual starting first grader from another club lol.

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by hungryjacks View Post
    Since lo-fi is playing for the pm13 and he has hype around him can we please trade him with an actual starting first grader from another club lol.
    AKP handling in the PM 13 match has been terrible

I’ll be collecting the receipts on the akp haters when he becomes a top 5 try scorer every year ����

- - - Updated - - -

In topic of broncos we could approach I would love to snag Xavier willison. He’s the perfect big body to rotate with Moe and Joliffe to stress the oppositions middles so our strike players can get open field

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    Broncos could have some salary cap headaches with Walsh and Mam needing major upgrades for 2025. Anyone we should look at poaching? Piakura would be my pick but I think it’s unlikely.
    At least they'll have won another premiership.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    At least they'll have won another premiership.
    How did I know you would be in here having another cry?

Mo extends until end of ‘27.

The kennel forum will be in shambles.

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Mo extends until end of ‘27.

The kennel forum will be in shambles.
    Fantastic news, we've really locked down a lot of our core pieces now. Very happy with this news this morning!!

Very very good news about MoFo
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Big news! And another big show of faith from our big guns. The Dogs and others would have been going after him hard.

It means a lot and he is a personal favourite player. I really didn't wanna see him in another club.
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Moe no go: Fotuaika extends 'til '27
    https://www.titans.com.au/news/2023/...tends-till-27/

Titans enforcer and reigning player of the year Moeaki Fotuaika has locked in his long-term future, re-signing with the club until the end of 2027.

The 23-year-old has played 121 games for the Gold Coast club, having made his debut in 2018.

Coming off arguably his best season in the NRL to date, Fotuaika claimed his second Paul Broughton Medal as the Titans best player in season 2023, while he also made his return to the State of Origin arena for Queensland.

The Titans prop says he’s excited to have his future secured and is keen to get to work on preparations for the season ahead.

“I’m excited to extend my time here at the Titans, especially with the roster that we have,” Fotuaika said.

“I have long-term close mates here and even the boys I’ve just met I’ll call friends forever.

“It’s nice to be settled, especially to have signed on for another three seasons.

“Having had a son recently, I can now build my family here on the Gold Coast.

“I’m looking forward to coming back in the pre-season and getting to work alongside the boys.

“We’ve got some exciting young players mixed with some experienced heads and I think we can take it to the next level in 2024.”

Fotuaika joins fellow representative players in Tino Fa’asuamaleaui, David Fifita and AJ Brimson in locking in their future on the Coast; with other exciting talent including Beau Fermor, Keano Kini, Jayden Campbell and Alofiana Khan-Pereira among the others also committed long-term.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Getting to see Moe be a Titan til 2027 is beautiful. Truly is my favourite player. When his contract is up in 2027, he will have been in the playing squad for a decade. Debuted in 2018 and is looking likely to play every season til 27'. He'll be 28 at the end of his next contract too! Plenty left in the tank. Give me Fotuaika, Fa'asuamaleaui, Fermor and Fifita as lifetime Titans and give us a grandstand with just a giant F displayed to honour the big 4.

Although, is this the first time a team's starting forward pack has the same first letter in their last name? Like both props AND 2nd rowers. The only one's that come to mind are the Burgess bro's.

Fans first the focus for re-signed Fotuaika
    https://www.titans.com.au/news/2023/...gned-fotuaika/

Moeaki Fotuaika has been at the Titans long enough to know what long-term success will mean to the region and it's fans.

As the club's NRLW side prepares for a grand final, Fotuaika says the NRL side are determined to follow suit in the coming years.

Fresh off re-signing until the end of 2027, it's the Titans Legion that are front of mind for the Origin forward.

"I just want to pay our fans back," Fotuaika said.

"I think for me being here since under 20's and coming up through the grades and having some tough years, I really do want to see success and a premiership.

"There have been fans that have gone through the tough times and even myself having gone through the tough times, I want to be here for the good times.

"That's a big motivation for myself and I just love being here on the Gold Coast."

Producing a stellar season that saw him return to the State of Origin arena, Fotuaika claimed both the Paul Broughton Medal and Players' Player awards in recognition of his on-field efforts.

His strong form had other clubs interested, but Fotuaika says he wasn't going anywhere.

"There was a bit of interest from other clubs but there was no serious talks or me talking to them personally, it was just word of mouth through my manager," he said.

"I knew where I wanted to be and that was here at the Titans."

With fellow representative players in David Fifita, AJ Brimson and captain Tino Fa'asuamaleaui and a host of others including Beau Fermor, Alofiana Khan-Pereira, Keano Kini and Jayden Campbell also locked in long term, Fotuaika says the group is determined to bring results to the club's supporters.

"I'm happy to be locked up for the next three years and with the team that we have I think we can do some special things in the next three years," he said.

"I think the roster that we have I really think we can do some great things.

"Some of my mates here I've known since I was back in high school.

"I really think with Des (Hasler) and what he will bring to the team, he has won premierships ... and we've got a few boys in our team who have won premierships like Tino (Fa'asuamaleaui), Sam Verrills and Kieran Foran and Isaac Liu that have been there and done it.

"They know what it takes and I'm sure they'll help us get there.

"He (Hasler) brings that hard edge, but he will also do anything for the players and he has that personal relationship with everyone.

"Although he can be hard on players, he just wants the best out of them and I think that's something that we need.

"I'm just excited for that because I think if I have that I can take my game to another level as well as the other boys."