Page 127 of 145 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 137 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 2162
    First Grader

RFM’s a cat, Bulldogs fans hate him and can’t wait to see the back of him. Pretty sure he was complaining about training being too hard

First Grader

I don't fall for that BS when Gould is in media + about 13 guys got injured training and he was the one to confront the staff as the captain.

That's his job. Someone they made a captain at the start of the year doesn't fall out like that unless something bigger happened. Apparently the complaints where about not knowing/having the talent to defend like Ciraldo wants because it's ridiculius tactics with their team.

RFM becomes a cat suddenly under a team that gave him the captaincy at the start of the year under the same regime??? WTF HAHA
    Last edited by Cowabunga; 19-08-23 at 05:50 PM.

First Grader

Bro just because someone says something you don’t agree with on a forum doesn’t mean you have to pull the WTF’s and HAHAHA’s, you do it all the time but it’s pretty clear you’re a teenager so I’ll let it slide. He’s just not that good of a player either, I don’t want him.

First Grader

I meant the last bit about media coming from their club.. It was nothing towards you???

Just meant I don't trust media or anything coming from the Dogs (or Titans) to be trustworthy in any factor.... RFMs brother is in our system, RFM got made captain of the club less then 7 months ago. All I meant was something isn't adding up with that whole RFM is suddenly a cat stuff.f because they made him a captain 7 months ago. I think his brother is one of our best prospects so I mentioned him, We're looking for middle level big man.

I'm so confused by your teenager post... I'm not sure we've talked or interacted before this haha?
    Last edited by Cowabunga; 20-08-23 at 01:58 AM.

Maybe he thinks you are a teenage turtle.
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Which one? I think of Cow as Rafael.

Looking at some of the more "not going to break the bank" forwards off contract at the end of the season, we could consider for size and extra middle firepower:

Wiremu Greig - Prop - 6'4" - 124kg
    Tepai Moeroa - Prop - 6'3" - 112kg
    Mitchell Dunn - Lock - 6'3" - 105kg
    Jordan McLean - Prop - 6'5" - 118kg (prob cost more than the others)

Don't watch all these teams but thought I would throw it in there, could be a diamond in the ruff just to bolster the forward pack especially in Props or Locks.

Wiremu from the short games I've seen looks like he has some upside. Jordan obviously been around for a while I imagine he will be on a cheaper deal if they keep him, to re-sign all the cowboys young squad.

I am sure there are some guns in qcup and NSW cup which I am not aware of, but a big body could give us worlds of help especially if they play all effort (no lazy crap).

Rep Player

No to all of those

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    No to all of those
    Okay we will just sign Reuben Cotter, Tom Gilbert, Pat Carrigan, Payne Haas, Cam Murray and Addin Fonua Blake instead...you do realize we got a salary cap and we still have to lock up some of our juniors as well.

With Fermor and Big Ben back next season and palasia from the broncos our engine room is pretty full

Quote Originally Posted by T0ken View Post
    With Fermor and Big Ben back next season and palasia from the broncos our engine room is pretty full
    I have to agree with that list plus Pahulu and IF we’re not too shabby.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by indoallstars View Post
    Okay we will just sign Reuben Cotter, Tom Gilbert, Pat Carrigan, Payne Haas, Cam Murray and Addin Fonua Blake instead...you do realize we got a salary cap and we still have to lock up some of our juniors as well.
    Sure, but I don’t want any of those.

Quote Originally Posted by indoallstars View Post
    If we want to add a big body and some class then Bullemore would be the top of my list.
    Sure you looks pretty good at second row but I feel he would be more suited to the modern front row position.
    What am I missing with this guy...is his defence or attitude sh!t?

Older highlights but gee he's got some skates

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=201864151083669

Quote Originally Posted by RavShamrock View Post
    If we want to add a big body and some class then Bullemore would be the top of my list.
    Sure you looks pretty good at second row but I feel he would be more suited to the modern front row position.
    What am I missing with this guy...is his defence or attitude sh!t?

Older highlights but gee he's got some skates

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=201864151083669
    I think he ha a bit of talent. He played well for Manly this season, now that they are dropping Schuster to reserves it may be harder to ply him away. Can break a tackle too

Assuming we don't release anyone in the off-season I think surely we have enough forwards signed, surely looking for some better winger/centre depth and maybe a utility if we are going to be playing Verrils and Randall every week.