Page 119 of 145 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 129 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 2162
    First Grader

Jojo is walking around in a moon boot

First Grader

Everything I'm hearing through media and all his actions on instagram + with the playing group is that Tino is going to re-sign for 4 years, Not sure if it's on top of the years now but Mal has been up here all week as well so I'm sure there's been some meetings + wouldn't be surprised if Des popped in.

Apparently Roosters were after Sami for 2025. I'm not worried about the Roosters or Holbrook haha, I think the relationship with Holbrook with these guys has been massively overblown, Don't get me wrong he was well liked but not to the point Tino and David are going to upheave their lives and leave all their teammates.

- - - Updated - - -

Jojo has a sprained ankle.

Quote Originally Posted by Boonarga View Post
    Be sure that the Rooters don’t really want Holbrook. They want Tino to replace JWH.
    Yep, this is the obvious one imo too, although I do feel Tino will stay for many reasons. The interesting thing from this conversation is that our Haas hasn't been mentioned at all. I want to add that IF has shown more in the last few games than he has all season, which is a huge positive and another tick for Lenihan.

And from left field, if Morgan returns do we get Silly Millie to replace Steph when she retires? No, maybe Steph just never retires.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

First Grader

Jimmy is really proving to be a decent coach, yea we havnt won many game but we sure as hell looks like a heap better team. Been dumped by the ref's alot, I think they respect us even less due to him only being an interim coach.

Keenan Palasia enjoying the game in Townsville today. Can't wait to see the impact Des can have on his game!

First Grader

Mam likely to go to the market from Nov this year and is only on $240k and the Broncos are under big salary cap pressure.

Titans are mentioned that they may be interested but there are likely to be an avalanche of offers.

Is Ethan Bullemor still up for grabs? I like his energy and he can get aggro. He's also a naturally tough country bloke from Emerald. At 6'3" and 110kg he's a fair unit. Only 23 years old too.

Rep Player

Don’t think Bullemor is fully committed to footy. He has some kind of finance job.

Does anyone have access to the article about des wanting Aj at centre?

Quote Originally Posted by Blade07 View Post
    I don't know the article, but geez AJ reminds me of Jamie Lyon at centre. I mentioned it a while ago that I had faith Des would spot that.

Hoping for JC in 1, AJ in 4 next year. So then the next problem would be what to do with Kini. Or could Kini be a very good bargaining chip in the hunt for another player in a key position?

Quote Originally Posted by Menoitios View Post
    I don't know the article, but geez AJ reminds me of Jamie Lyon at centre. I mentioned it a while ago that I had faith Des would spot that.

Hoping for JC in 1, AJ in 4 next year. So then the next problem would be what to do with Kini. Or could Kini be a very good bargaining chip in the hunt for another player in a key position?
    JC to 1, AJ to 4, Kini another season of dominating Q Cup and then shift JC to 6 when Foran probably retires.

Quote Originally Posted by NZTITAN View Post
    JC to 1, AJ to 4, Kini another season of dominating Q Cup and then shift JC to 6 when Foran probably retires.
    I like that idea. I don't want to lose Keano. Has he ever played 6?

Quote Originally Posted by Blade07 View Post
    Not worth posting

It’s just Jimmy’s post match quotes and Travis Meyn giving a summary of the JC/AJ situation

Nothing from Des or anyone else

First Grader

https://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/ru...no1-c-11492419

Lenihan said Brimson had an oblique muscle tear and pain in the rib area. The Titans have not revealed the extent of the injury.

It was in the win over the Cowboys, where Campbell came off the bench to shine at fullback and Brimson had a stint in the centres when he returned to the field from injury, that provides a template for the short-term future of both players.

Where both get to start in regular positions next year will be decided by incoming 2024 coach Des Hasler.

Campbell was brilliant against the Warriors where he ran for 258 metres, set up a try with a silky grubber kick and scored a 90-metre intercept try himself to keep the Titans in the match.

Lenihan, whose Titans are away to Cronulla in their next match, said super sub Campbell was "certainly" set for more games at No.1.

"There is no doubt that JC would be more than likely playing there at fullback anyway just because of how AJ is," Lenihan said.

"We have got to have him out there. We have got to try and have AJ out there as well. It is something we will look at and Des will look at in the pre-season and into next year.

"At the moment, AJ may not play again (this season) depending how bad that injury is.
    It's just assumptions really and going off what Jimmy said after the game, It's only about this season. There's more but it's a reheat of his press conference comments really.

Edit: Like HS said, There's nothing to it.

And yet it takes what...three years to become a journo??