Page 137 of 145 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 2162

Well Willh until now I didn't think stating the obvious was one of your strong points...you proved me wrong.

QLD Cup

Quote Originally Posted by The Birdman View Post
    Agree. I'd be livid if we gave up a young promising player for the privilege of paying a 34 year old $900k pa for the next 2-4 years.

I'd only consider him as a short term signing with no compensation to the Dragons. Otherwise let him and the Dragons rot together.
    Would you give up Boyd? Who do you expect these young and upcoming playmakers to learn off?

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by RavShamrock View Post
    Well Willh until now I didn't think stating the obvious was one of your strong points...you proved me wrong.
    Yet your argument is predicated on it

Quote Originally Posted by NZFan View Post
    Would you give up Boyd? Who do you expect these young and upcoming playmakers to learn off?
    I was more thinking if we were dumb enough to give them Kini, Weaver or JC for Hunt. Boyd can go if we get Hunt and keep Weaver.

Hunt spoke as if he’s staying put on NRL Tonight so I wouldn’t be holding my breath. The half I’d like is Hughes.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Hunt spoke as if he’s staying put on NRL Tonight so I wouldn’t be holding my breath. The half I’d like is Hughes.
    In that case T I’d like Nathan Cleary

Rep Player

This article says we released Ben Liyou.

https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/nr...f805836eea91fe

QLD Cup

I was more thinking if we were dumb enough to give them Kini, Weaver or JC for Hunt. Boyd can go if we get Hunt and keep Weaver.
    I reckon Mo is the one at risk if the Dragons are pushing for a trade. I don’t think they’ll want a fullback with Sloan and Lomax there. If, worse case scenario, we lost either JC, AJ or Kini, who would you pick?

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post

Seems odd that we would release him just after we sent him to Sydney to rehab his injury.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

First Grader

I'm pretty sure they've got the wrong person and are going off zero tackle who's had him released for a while. I think this came up 4 weeks ago when the photos of Liyou looking like an absolute unit came out.

They're missing the person who has been potentially released. If anyone is getting released from that group I imagine it's R.Foran who can't crack QRL.
    Last edited by Cowabunga; 15-09-23 at 09:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NZFan View Post
    I reckon Mo is the one at risk if the Dragons are pushing for a trade. I don’t think they’ll want a fullback with Sloan and Lomax there. If, worse case scenario, we lost either JC, AJ or Kini, who would you pick?
    I 100% would not give up any of them or Mo for Hunt.

If you put a gun to my head probably AJ given injury history but I want no part of that.

I believe Ben was released and then resigned so rather than taking a top 30 spot next year he’ll be in the development list, I think they’ve basically just restructured his contract

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    In that case T I’d like Nathan Cleary
    Lol you’d also need his dad and his bros … I’d hate that attitude in our club, nah it’s Hughes for me
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Yet your argument is predicated on it
    So mate if something is obvious does that make it fact and if that is the case are you then agreeing with me?

As an fyi for the forum the club isn’t letting weaver or kini go anywhere

I heard that the dragons reached out to float a trade for Moe but the club isn’t going down that road either

Negotiations will begin in earnest on November 1 if I was a betting man we announce him as a 2025 at the very least, if I remember correctly 2025 season is a mutual option and he can decline that and end with them at the end of next season

But this could probably trigger an early release as they know he’s gone and may bring leverage back to us
    Last edited by T0ken; 15-09-23 at 04:50 PM.