Page 139 of 145 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 2162

Just read an article that Titans have this week given Ken Maumalo permission to look elsewhere and looks likely to head to super league.

Maumalo wrong club wrong time good luck to him. On Hunt: seems like there is no serious discussions going on except Tino geeing him up. Not fussed either way.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Rep Player

I hate it when footy players say they've not thought about stuff like this. Obviously you have. Or maybe you haven't - you are a footy player after all.

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    I hate it when footy players say they've not thought about stuff like this. Obviously you have. Or maybe you haven't - you are a footy player after all.
    I've been asking to move to a Qld club for months but I haven't thought about it - Ben Hunt

Sure you haven't buddy.....

Quote Originally Posted by The Birdman View Post
    I've been asking to move to a Qld club for months but I haven't thought about it - Ben Hunt

Sure you haven't buddy.....
    Yep but no one has actually come up with a suitable solution so I am staying put (for now).

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Yep but no one has actually come up with a suitable solution so I am staying put (for now).
    Hunt said previously he would not be moving to QLD until the end of the year due to his kids schooling. I would have thought the solution would be for the wife and kids to move to QLD at the end of the year for family purposes and for Hunt to request a release on compassionate grounds to be with his family
    Last edited by Whats Doing; 21-09-23 at 03:57 PM.

You’re right but he needs a club and a pay cheque, both of which seem to be missing this far.

You’re right but he needs a club and a pay cheque, both of which seem to be missing this far.
    Probably because the juice isn't worth the squeeze for a tier 2 player who'll be 34 years old @ $900k

Doesn’t seem like Mo’s going anywhere:

Expecting to line up for the Mate Ma'a's upcoming tour of England, the International series will be the start of what Fotuaika is hoping can be another season of consistency, excited by the extreme talent on the Gold Coast being nurtured by new coach Des Hasler.

"It's crazy to think what we can do in the future," he said. "We're all the similar age around the early 20s and we've also got the experience in Isaac Liu there who is the older head... he leads us around and we've got Keenan Palasia coming next year.

"There's definitely exciting times ahead."
    Last edited by Titanic; 22-09-23 at 05:34 PM.

I didn’t realise but looks like Jaxson Paulo and Taliah Fuimaono are in a relationship. Wonder if there is a chance he could return home. Could do with some outside back depth, particularly if Maumalo is on the way out.

First Grader

Under no circumstance would I want jaxon paulo at the club

Quote Originally Posted by Ausphin View Post
    I didn’t realise but looks like Jaxson Paulo and Taliah Fuimaono are in a relationship. Wonder if there is a chance he could return home. Could do with some outside back depth, particularly if Maumalo is on the way out.
    Didn’t he sign with Manly ?
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

First Grader

Yeah, There's nothing to it, Pretty sure they were together when she signed.

Maumalo wrong club wrong time good luck to him. On Hunt: seems like there is no serious discussions going on except Tino geeing him up. Not fussed either way.
    Serious discussion won’t start till November 1 the club don’t want a tampering penalty

Rep Player

Broncos could have some salary cap headaches with Walsh and Mam needing major upgrades for 2025. Anyone we should look at poaching? Piakura would be my pick but I think it’s unlikely.