Page 94 of 145 FirstFirst ... 44 84 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 104 144 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 2162
    First Grader

It's at 19.31 onwards on Kayo, Buzz mentions Toby Sexton, Braith says they've already told him he can move on, Ready says "Tannah Boyd, Tannah Boyd is their halfback, Tannah Boyd", Braith and Gordy agree and Braith says that we're zeroing in on Hunt.

They mean getting rid of Toby frees up cap, Not that Tannah has been told to leave, Then they move onto Broncos. Maybe I've had to many headknocks but that's how I read it.
    Last edited by Cowabunga; 27-06-23 at 02:30 PM.

First Grader

Des is here on the Coast today

Thanks guys.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Quote Originally Posted by Cowabunga View Post
    It's at 19.31 onwards on Kayo, Buzz mentions Toby Sexton, Braith says they've already told him he can move on, Ready says "Tannah Boyd, Tannah Boyd is their halfback, Tannah Boyd", Braith and Gordy agree and Braith says that we're zeroing in on Hunt.

They mean getting rid of Toby frees up cap, Not that Tannah has been told to leave, Then they move onto Broncos. Maybe I've had to many headknocks but that's how I read it.
    Once again incorrect it is after that. Anyone can watch it to see for themselves.
    Psmitty

First Grader

That's why I linked the time, It's about 15 seconds. There's zero reports on Tannah but there is on Toby and NRL360 do articles based on every segment. I would think Tannah would be mentioned somewhere by these guys who are doing the same articles on Toby.
    Last edited by Cowabunga; 27-06-23 at 02:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Whats Doing View Post
    Des is here on the Coast today
    Be interesting to see who he is meeting with and what his plans are.
    Psmitty

Hey Bayside, you going Wednesday night? If one of us can get into Mitchell’s ear (you not me….I am shy) and see if he spills any beans.
    If you are not going hopefully Titan Pete can get some gossip.

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by psmitty View Post
    Be interesting to see who he is meeting with and what his plans are.
    I understand he is catching up with Jimmy L. Not sure who else but obviously will be others

Latu Fainu to titans?

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    Hey Bayside, you going Wednesday night? If one of us can get into Mitchell’s ear (you not me….I am shy) and see if he spills any beans.
    If you are not going hopefully Titan Pete can get some gossip.
    Yeah mate. At this stage I’m going. Hahaha. I definitely will get in his ear mate.

Maybe if Des is around tomorrow he might pop his head into the Members night.

First Grader

A random person posted it who's an Eagles fan. https://twitter.com/ellapk3/status/1673521699688677377

I'm not saying it's not true and it could still happen but........ that's where the rumour started, I'm a bit suss on it hahha.

The media confirmed that Bennett has met with him as well as Tigers.
    Last edited by Cowabunga; 27-06-23 at 04:25 PM.

First Grader

I watched 360 and didn't hear that they'd shopped tanah, only that they'd told sexton to looks elsewhere

Quote Originally Posted by Detwelve12 View Post
    Latu Fainu to titans?
    We have enough half’s at the moment. If Hunt comes next year I’m excited at the prospect of Foran/ Boyd playing with him.

The Manly signings are interesting. Tommy Talau might reduce what we pay for Parker if it's on and Schuster resigning after signing Brooks as a 6 would indicate they have a second rower (Bullemore) who might be shopped. Those two might just fall in our lap for next to nothing.

All complete speculation on my part of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Detwelve12 View Post
    Latu Fainu to titans?
    Easily the best young half prospect in Sydney. He's more of a 5/8 though.

Anyone who's seen him play will have a hard time admitting that what we have is better than what he's projected to be. I'm very very high on him and wherever he ends up will be a lucky club.

Our emerging halves are very talented in their own right, but we've got a lot who's skillset is that of a halfback first and foremost. Not genuine 5/8's who are a bigger body, can create, and are a big threat with the ball in hand. You'd be silly not to have a swing if he's got interest in moving interstate because prospects like him don't come around often.