Page 141 of 145 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 2162

Really happy we extended Mo. Not really anything else to say that hasn't already been said.

Palasia had a good game last night I thought.
    Last edited by gotitans101_; 02-10-23 at 06:56 AM.

Palasia will be an excellent addition to our pack … anyone for Fermor at 13? Just a thought.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Yeah Palasia was great last night. He's continued to grow all season. Can't wait to see what he does for us next year.

First Grader

We don't really need a 13 if Tino is moving there, All our props/middles are good passers besides Tino so we don't need a traditional 13 right now.. He'll have the 13 on his back but everyone else will be doing the ball playing.
    Last edited by Cowabunga; 02-10-23 at 02:31 PM.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Palasia will be an excellent addition to our pack … anyone for Fermor at 13? Just a thought.
    Who takes his second row spot then? Klese is nowhere near ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowabunga View Post
    We don't really need a 13 if Tino is moving there, All our props/middles are good passers besides Tino so we don't need a traditional 13 right now.. He'll have the 13 on his back but everyone else will be doing the ball playing.
    Where did you hear that Tino was moving to 13?

@Titanic, I see Fermor as an out & out edge backrower, kinda in that Liam Martin type role. Definitely not a 13.
    Last edited by gotitans101_; 02-10-23 at 02:58 PM.

Judging by the comments it’s obvious we don’t actually have a 13 … it’s not Tino, we tried that already, the Liu thing is a meh and the Fermor conundrum is steeped in what kind of player he returns as. Perhaps Jack Gibson was right: just get your best players on the field. If we want to consider the Cleary model then I see Palasia as a Liam Martin type edge and Fermor like a mobile Yeo but I am just throwing around points for discussion not adamant about their prospects.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Rep Player

Agree with GT101…

Just days after the Grand Final and I am already enjoying the 2024 speculation.
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Judging by the comments it’s obvious we don’t actually have a 13 … it’s not Tino, we tried that already, the Liu thing is a meh and the Fermor conundrum is steeped in what kind of player he returns as. Perhaps Jack Gibson was right: just get your best players on the field. If we want to consider the Cleary model then I see Palasia as a Liam Martin type edge and Fermor like a mobile Yeo but I am just throwing around points for discussion not adamant about their prospects.
    I'm guessing it will be Clark based on the back end of the season. Problem will be when he thinks he can call plays or thinks he is a play maker.

Rep Player

I trust Des to not pick Erin Clark as our starting lock lol

First Grader

Didn't hear anything besides Des apparently telling Mitchell he's see Tino as a facilitating player whatever that means + Tino was being named in the 13 constantly at the end of the year once we were out of the finals while Liu was being named at prop. He also told Tino to hit the gym and put on some size.

Our 13 options are pretty much Liu and Clark/Randall. I rated the end of Clarks season but I see him an impact player and Liu was below par. Our ball playing may lack but I'd rather Tino/Keenan be in that spot and hopefully we bring a presence on defence that we've lacked.
    Last edited by Cowabunga; 03-10-23 at 07:57 PM.

Everyone will clown me for it but I think Fifita at lock would be a game changer

He’s got a sneaky good short pass on him and I would have him rove between the track lines and picking the tired middles he sees apart

Get Fermor back to left side assuming his speed hasn’t dropped off he’ll be golden and then keep klese on the right as I believe firmly he’s going to go another level this off season

I would drop Clark and Liu to Reggies and have a bench of Randall, Palasia, Joliffe and Kini (ultimate utility)

Seriously fifi is a weapon but I think he’s wasted only attacking one side of the field. Fifi + Tino + Moe for 30 minutes up the guts would be PCM heaven and the opposition forwards would be gassed trying to play contain on that. Brimmo on the right centre position with Jojo outside him for strike and BK / Lofi becomes my only concerning edge. That and JC being able to bulk up this offseason and provide a true last line of d

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by T0ken View Post
    Everyone will clown me for it but I think Fifita at lock would be a game changer

He’s got a sneaky good short pass on him and I would have him rove between the track lines and picking the tired middles he sees apart

Get Fermor back to left side assuming his speed hasn’t dropped off he’ll be golden and then keep klese on the right as I believe firmly he’s going to go another level this off season

I would drop Clark and Liu to Reggies and have a bench of Randall, Palasia, Joliffe and Kini (ultimate utility)

Seriously fifi is a weapon but I think he’s wasted only attacking one side of the field. Fifi + Tino + Moe for 30 minutes up the guts would be PCM heaven and the opposition forwards would be gassed trying to play contain on that. Brimmo on the right centre position with Jojo outside him for strike and BK / Lofi becomes my only concerning edge. That and JC being able to bulk up this offseason and provide a true last line of d
    Sorry mate I don't think Fifita has the defence / motor to play lock and he's too destructive running lines off Foran at second row to justify moving him to the middle.

First Grader

Yep, Fifita was our highest tryscorer last year and had the most tackle breaks of any forward in the comp this year. On his day he genuinely might be the most damaging runner in the game, it would make no sense to move him in the middle and make him do so much dirty work.