Page 26 of 145 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonm View Post
    Thats part of i

- - - Updated - - -
    "No link. Raiders keen to bring everything forward one year and Titans need a middle, player managers are joining the dots"

How do you know that the Raiders are keen to bring everything forward? How do you know that the player managers are joining the dots ??

Its important that you have the sources as this can open the Forum up to all sorts of trouble and create a something that is not a thing at all ??
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    "No link. Raiders keen to bring everything forward one year and Titans need a middle, player managers are joining the dots"

How do you know that the Raiders are keen to bring everything forward? How do you know that the player managers are joining the dots ??

Its important that you have the sources as this can open the Forum up to all sorts of trouble and create a something that is not a thing at all ??
    Mate not every story is going to come via social media. Don't want it then delete it

Do you think it is likely we are letting Isaac Liu leave effectively immediately (if the rumours are true) to try and get Keenan Palasia this season? I hope so!

Fifita for papalii is a winning deal for us

I could see it

Depends on how much we have to pay the papa though

Corey Horsburgh for Fifita 300 our way 23 season then
    Horeburgh can play middle and edge very solid player in my books
    would like to have the deal

Horsburg seems a better fit than an aging Papalii but surely neither are a swap for Difita. I have no issues with losing all those similar body shapes and we certainly shouldn’t pay the Warriors one cent to take Liu, why would we? We aren’t under cap pressure and they need him. That should give us enough to keep Difita on decent whippy. Tino, Mofo, Jolliffe, Fermor, Difita and Verrills with the rest fighting it out is a decent pack especially if we sneak Palasia in this year.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

sorry but I would swap none of those for Fifita.

QLD Cup

Releasing Liu without a ready made replacement is nuts to me. We need experience in our pack and there is none of that on the market at the moment. We made the mistake of assuming Clarke is a starting NRL player last year, surely we aren’t going to make the same mistake again.

Well said NZfan I totally agree

Sam Mc would make a very handy lock imo. Has good height, weight, is a good mover on the field, can tackle all day. He also reads games well. When I think of a quality lock, I can't go past Isaiah Yeo. Sam is probably the closest we have. (And it's a fair gap, lol) I do love Clarke's aggression though. Oh well, I'm sure the club has a plan.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by NZFan View Post
    Releasing Liu without a ready made replacement is nuts to me. We need experience in our pack and there is none of that on the market at the moment. We made the mistake of assuming Clarke is a starting NRL player last year, surely we aren’t going to make the same mistake again.
    Stinks of releasing Fogarty

Quote Originally Posted by NZFan View Post
    I would hope they have someone across the line to fill in for Liu (even though I'm not a big fan of him).

The coach made a lot of stuff ups last year including Erin Clarke as a starting Hooker but he looked a lot better playing in lock where he is more at home. The coach also didn't drop non performing players, had awful bench rotation minutes, got Isaako and kept playing him, kept in centres who can't defend, had a poor pre season, trusted the organising of our team to a rookie halfback.

Either way I hope he has learned from these mistakes and don't repeat history, we got a good crop of young players with a lot of promise, I think Holbrook and coaching staff really need to nail working as a team rather than as individuals with decent fitness to last the 80min.

If only we kept that lunatic Keegan Hipgrave and he didn't have his injury issues, we need some mongrel up front who digs in deep into the trenches.

Changed my mind. Think I'll back Jacob Alick to step up into the 13.

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by Menoitios View Post
    Changed my mind. Think I'll back Jacob Alick to step up into the 13.
    Inside scoop?

What his stat's like defence wise