Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Imagine being angry at Fermor
    sorry.

Watching the replay of the game now.. Still have absolutely no clue how we pulled this win out of nothing.. wild.

AJ is a 6, no question, and he's very good at it, and Jojo Fifita is a special talent, is a round 1 starting centre 2023 for me.

Anyway, thank god this season has come to an end, probably the most disappointing one. Regardless, hell of a win.

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    sorry.
    All good, I missed the start of the game and when I got home just sat and watched rather than watching and commenting. Comments are easier to pick apart when you've seen the whole game and have the benefit of hindsight. Hahahaha

Anyway, how many times have we said it this year, a wins an win. That was a hard season to sit through. Bring on the NFL.

QLD Cup

I just watched the replay. How did they win other than some held up over the line, they did nothing till JCs try in the 73rd minute. The reality is all second half the Warriors didn't take advantage of all the Titans incompetence. Two sleepwalking teams then one woke up. Nothing to give future hope.
    Last edited by Titanic Believer; 06-09-22 at 05:13 PM.

Get your MoeJoe points in for the last game of the year. CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR POINTS

Fortunately we ended on a win and there are plenty of people who are points worthy.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER