Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by T0ken View Post
    Yep let’s go to the backyard and just pickup an nrl quality hooker, they are growing like cabbages

Booths season ended with an exploded knee and Clark is injured. Bryant injured his leg 2 weeks ago and vaka would require the nrl to give us dispensation which they won’t given we have someone who can play the position even if it’s not well
    Any idea how serious Bryant's injury is?

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    Any idea how serious Bryant's injury is?
    Broken leg I think GT

Quote Originally Posted by NZTITAN View Post
    Mate who else would he play there? Booth is injured, E Clark is injured, Paul Turner isn't a hooker, only other option would be Tanah Boyd, but let's not act like Holbrook has much of a choice here. Sam McIntyre is probably the 4th(?) choice option at hooker on a squad that already had abyss-tier options there anyway.
    Has to be Boyd, trained there all off season has played time at dummy half most games. Better Boyd/Sexton than Sam Mac/ Boyd

- - - Updated - - -

Yep let’s go to the backyard and just pickup an nrl quality hooker, they are growing like cabbages

Booths season ended with an exploded knee and Clark is injured. Bryant injured his leg 2 weeks ago and vaka would require the nrl to give us dispensation which they won’t given we have someone who can play the position even if it’s not well
    Thanks scoop, Boyd trained there all off season and Sexton is the Hal, no need to go to the back yard when it’s sitting there in the front yard

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Broken leg I think GT
    Cheers HS. That sucks. I recall Fuller suffered something similar at the start of the year which put him out for the entire season.

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    A nice touch to recognise Members this weekend.

How does that work DH? Were members names picked out of a hat?

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    How does that work DH? Were members names picked out of a hat?
    I have no idea, but it would be great to get more info on that. I also don't know if they will for instance, wear that name and number somewhere and then the Member gets that jersey. I looked on Titans.com.au and emails from the Titans and couldn't find further info.

This was from instagram but wasn't posted on facebook or twitter,.

I found one follow up instagram comment on the post.

JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

'A performance to thank the Coast': Fermor ready to deliver for fans in final home game
    https://www.titans.com.au/news/2022/...nal-home-game/

Beau Fermor is reluctant to use any excuses for his side not being able to finish off the Dragons on Sunday, despite being up against only 12 men in the final 18 minutes.

Whilst there has been plenty of outside noise speaking about the injuries that occurred in the lead up and on game day, mixed with the inexperience in some key positions; there is certainly no blame game happening at Titans HQ.

"You can use all that as an excuse, but at the end of the day, we're paid to be NRL players and we should know how to handle that situation better," he said.

"In the end, we had had our chances to win the game, especially when they went down to 12 men.

"We need to be better at probably calming ourselves down a bit. We get a bit frantic and go away from what's worked for us, trying to score off every play rather than just playing through our sets and eventually cracking them.

"We don't need to score off every play, which then leads to errors and stuff like that."

But, the hard-running edge forward and Titans' top try scorer is confident the Gold Coast can turn it around at home this Sunday against the Knights, and there's no better time to do it with the Legion in full voice for members' appreciation round.

"It's good to be back at home this weekend and it's a great chance to thank the Gold Coast and surrounds as well as our members, plus the NRLW is playing as well, so we've got a bit of a double header going on," Fermor said.

"We want to make sure that we put in a good performance to thank the Gold Coast and thank our members for their support in what has been a tough year.

"I'm really looking forward to playing and getting back out on the field at home."

Up against his former colours - a club he represented in the Jersey Flegg and New South Wales Cup competitions - the barnstorming back-rower knows they'll be tough to take down, especially after going down in an agonising fashion at the weekend, but feels the best way for his side to prepare is to focus on themselves.

"I think I think we'll just be focusing on us... I know it's a bit of a cliche, but we've just got to focus on us and not worry too much about them and everything will look after itself," Fermor said.

"They've had a bit of an up and down season like we have, so I'm sure there'll be desperate for a win to finish the year off strong too.

"We've just got to make sure that we're more desperate to get a win than they are."
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Why is it always Fermor answering these things

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Why is it always Fermor answering these things

Rumours abound about the leadership makeup post Wallace and proctors exit

I think Fermor might be taking a bigger mantle in club media responsibilities

I would be questioning the influences of Proctor and Wallace.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

We all do but it’s a bit like flogging a dead horse now the cancers have been excised from the body isn’t it?

We all do but it’s a bit like flogging a dead horse now the cancers have been excised from the body isn’t it?
    My issue is not that they’ve gone but those that made those decisions and/or supported them aren’t.

If you’re looking for some pre-match entertainment from the couch, the Qcup fixture between Burleigh and Wynnum Manly Seagulls is on Kayo and 9Now at 2pm today. Lofi KP, Tony Francis, Iszac Fa’asuamaleaui and Jacob Alick should all be playing.

Edit - Lofi and Alick out with injury.
    Last edited by Hail Sezer; 28-08-22 at 02:09 PM.

And don’t watch the St.Ain v Tigpies because we could well be playing to get off the bottom as the Dragons are doing their best to lose it.

Banned

Yes finally coach put corey thompson in
    Sack holbrook