10. Tino
    11. Haas
    12. Fermor
    13. Fifita
    14. Weaver (if allowable)
    15. Mo
    16. Isaac
    17. Alick

As with MDrew, I now don’t care about the spoon but want to see major change in the club direction and stuff the pillows we have in Wallace, Ese Ese and Lui
    Last edited by Whats Doing; 21-08-22 at 05:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    So horribly disappointed for every supporter of the club and Holbrook managed to lead us to the impossible loss.
    Well, I am just so stunned and humiliated. I can't remember a team going backwards like that with a rival player sent off with 17 minutes remaining. We collapsed into a mindless, panicky mess just when we should be ending them with 13 v 12. And it wasn't like we were setting the world on fire before that either.

62:45 SEND OFF
    65:06 DRAGONS CONVERTED TRY
    69:25 DRAGONS TRY
    78:02 DRAGONS CONVERTED TRY

Titans scoring ZERO points after the send off. The stuff of nightmares.

The refereeing was terrible. I dont want to use that as an excuse but I want to say it. The Dragons were quite dirty and the lack of enforcement emboldened them.

Last two games should should be used as experiments and I agree about blooding players. I'd bring Sexton back.

I'm really concerned by out lack of quality and the NRL at large. Like others have said, we are so low IQ.
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    So horribly disappointed for every supporter of the club and Holbrook managed to lead us to the impossible loss.

Not Boyd’s fault. He’s not great but Wallace and the leadership on and off the field should be ashamed.
    Holbrooks only mistake is being bullied by the Facebook fans who think jarrod Wallace has redeeming qualities