Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Jojo is our best outside back defender lol
    Last edited by gotitans101_; 05-08-22 at 07:43 PM.

Jojo getting some mojo (points)

Edit - I rest my case
    Last edited by Hail Sezer; 05-08-22 at 07:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    What. He hasn't even been bad tonight, or even the past few weeks. He is the least of our worries.
    Liu is the textbook definition of a mediocre plodder. He's our Aiden Tolman. Just on triple the money.

Quote Originally Posted by The Birdman View Post
    Liu is the textbook definition of mediocre plodder. He's out Aiden Tolman.
    But he hasn't been bad. He gets through a lot of work off the ball too. I'd be more pissed at guys like Fermor who keep making the same errors at crucial moments.

Our tight**** owners are too cheap to give Holbrook a payout despite him clearly being way out of his death.
    The tight ass owners that have rescued this club with their own money, without them you wouldn’t have a club to whinge about.

Quote Originally Posted by ozynorts View Post
    The tight ass owners that have rescued this club with their own money, without them you wouldn’t have a club to whinge about.
    That's all well and good, but longer term they'll also end up driving the club into the ground if they refuse to make some tough decisions pertaining to how the club is actually run.
    Last edited by gotitans101_; 05-08-22 at 07:53 PM.

We actually looked better with McIntyre at hooker

The team just can't execute the most basic rugby league plays. But apparently even though he's been in charge 3 years Holfail is going to miraculously turn this around. Even though he still doesn't know his best 17 with only a few rounds remaining in the year.

Anyone that wouldn't take Flanagan right now is crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by lonegull View Post
    We actually looked better with McIntyre at hooker
    Yep. Noticed it as soon as Clarke went to hooker. He's so slow, predictable, awful passes that end up either above our heads or a few metres behind.

Quote Originally Posted by ozynorts View Post
    Maybe they are content to run a rabble for the rest of days. What they've done in the past is irrelevant if they are incapable of making the right decisions in the present. And they obviously also need to make some boardroom changes in addition to changes in the football, coaching and playing departments.

- - - Updated - - -

Good numbering up off the scrum there. Our right side should be a Benny Hill skit

QLD Cup

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    But he hasn't been bad. He gets through a lot of work off the ball too. I'd be more pissed at guys like Fermor who keep making the same errors at crucial moments.
    I wasn’t saying that he’s our biggest problem but I do think that he’s been disappointing since coming here. The experience of the Storms senior players to control the ruck and some individual brilliance from Munster is the reason we got beat tonight. We just lose the important moments and players like Liu don’t stand up when we need them too IMO

There is where this team is at Jo Jo makes a mistake and not one player comes over and pats him on back or offers encouragement to yer young bloke that paints the picture they aren’t playing as a team

Quote Originally Posted by NZFan View Post
    I wasn’t saying that he’s our biggest problem but I do think that he’s been disappointing since coming here. The experience of the Storms senior players and control the ruck and some individual brilliance from Munster is the reason we got beat tonight. We just lose the important moments and players like Liu don’t stand up when we need them too IMO
    True, overall I don't think he's worth the money we paid for him. Just don't think he's bad these past few weeks is all I'm saying.

The team just can't execute the most basic rugby league plays. But apparently even though he's been in charge 3 years Holfail is going to miraculously turn this around. Even though he still doesn't know his best 17 with only a few rounds remaining in the year.

Anyone that wouldn't take Flanagan right now is crazy.
    Dido x MM

First Grader

Whilst they made mistakes, I thought both Boyd and AJ showed some nice touches in the 2nd half. Boyd certainly has a long boot on him