Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    QLD Cup

This better be the last game Sami ever plays at centre. I can’t see any positives to his game playing there.

Quote Originally Posted by NZFan View Post
    This better be the last game Sami ever plays at centre. I can’t see any positives to his game playing there.
    Jo jo is reading the plays and defending like 2 players how good is that to see from a young player

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    Can't believe we've scored 10 points. Both tries were extremely soft too, not Melbourne-like defence at all.
    Yeah we’re actually causing issues with the ball on that left edge.

Defensively we’re a mess as usual. Our contact is rubbish and we are losing way too many tackles. Right edge absolutely implodes whenever defending shape.

Sam Mac throwing spirals from dummy half is what I’m here for hahaha

I think the story here is that we have a half decent squad with even the most basic service from 9 and 7 which shows just how poor Sexton and Clarke have been all year. Our defence on the right edge is horrible because we have LEFT wing playing centre there and our left edge is out of whack because we have a RIGHT wing playing there ... these are the problems with our team selection, imho. But our kicking game is so far from NRL standard .. one kick every week from Campbell is just not good enough but AJ and Boyd are pop-guns at best.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

First Grader

Why wait. JoJo and Sami should swap now. Sami has no idea on how to defend

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Campbell is really a worry at this stage ... can't bust tackles, can't make tackles, doesn't pass and certainly his kicking is erratic at best.

Sami is very very very very poor on the right AND in the centers ... that's a Holbrook masterstroke.

While I am at it I couldn't stand haven't Flanaghan as coach ... he's a complete tosser.
    So many things wrong with this squad, Campbell not one of them

QLD Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    I think the story here is that we have a half decent squad with even the most basic service from 9 and 7 which shows just how poor Sexton and Clarke have been all year. Our defence on the right edge is horrible because we have LEFT wing playing centre there and our left edge is out of whack because we have a RIGHT wing playing there ... these are the problems with our team selection, imho. But our kicking game is so far from NRL standard .. one kick every week from Campbell is just not good enough but AJ and Boyd are pop-guns at best.
    Are you actually serious that you think we look better with Boyd at 7 than Sexton? I agree with Clarke but Boyd hasn’t showed anything this game to make me think that it was right to drop Sexton

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Whats Doing View Post
    Why wait. JoJo and Sami should swap now. Sami has no idea on how to defend
    Would love to see that. Sami needs a reality check (again)

Yes I do because although Boyd doesn't offer anything, he doesn't provide a huge negative. All he has to do is feed the guys outside him. But just my opinion but the speed of ball movement is everything.
    Last edited by Titanic; 05-08-22 at 06:13 PM.

We are still within winning range. Hughes off with a shoulder injury. We can dream can't we.

- - - Updated - - -

Brimson actually did something at 6.

- - - Updated - - -

Bloody hell Marzhew.

- - - Updated - - -

All momentum gone when Erin Clarke goes to dummy half. Too slow and predictable.

- - - Updated - - -

Is there one game where Fermor doesn't drop the ball? Getting a bit ridiculous from him now.

- - - Updated - - -

and there it is. Error, penalty, penalty. Dumbest team along with Newcastle in the competition.

I think 3 weeks in a row a drop ball from Fermour leads to a try at the other end. Just not good enough

QLD Cup

I’ve been really disappointed with Liu. We brought him for leadership but he isn't talking to the younger players and has allowed an offload on two or three occasions today.

I’ve been really disappointed with Liu. We brought him for leadership but he isn't talking to the younger players and has allowed an offload on two or three occasions today.
    What. He hasn't even been bad tonight, or even the past few weeks. He is the least of our worries.

Fermor was fed a poor pass but should have held it. I can hear Holbrook's presser now, "yeah we tried hard but the little things ..... "
    :-(

Can anyone remember a big hit from a Titan player in a tackle this year? Its all grab, nothing fierce at all. Just poor coaching

Lol both Munster career hattricks against the Titans. Every player and team has their career nights against us because we are such a joke.

Our tight**** owners are too cheap to give Holbrook a payout despite him clearly being way out of his death. Storm doing it comfortably without Hughes and Papenhauzen.