Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

I don’t blame Fifita. The team seems to have decided not to pass to him. We really have no spirit at all. Mistakes missed tackles high tackles … a litany of sh!t.

Fermor has caused one, bombed another and missed a tackle for the other.

Sami get back to the left wing right centre is a big fail where was the right edge forward?
    Last edited by Titanic; 30-07-22 at 03:33 PM.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Rep Player

This is going to get ugly again

Wow. That's a bad miss from sami there.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    I don’t blame Fifita. The team seems to have decided not to pass to him. We really have no spirit at all. Mistakes missed tackles high tackles … a litany of sh!t.

Fermor has caused one, bombed another and missed a tackle for the other.
    Obviously Fifita is not to blame we are down on confidence across the board but we are paying 1.2 million for what? This is your marquee player, your superstar, where are the hard runs, where is the hand up when we are pinned in our half. You want to earn that money I judge you harder. I just expect more than this

Our centres as with most positions need a mass upgrade.

I hate to say it but our squad is choc full of short cut takers and quitters. How do you compete when you run sideways and concede 70 metres in every set? It's pretty simple stuff.

Absolutely no line speed on that set off a kick off after the second tackle. It's just incredibly lazy.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by The Birdman View Post
    Our centres as with most positions need a mass upgrade.

I hate to say it but our squad is choc full of short cut takers and quitters. How do you compete when you run sideways and concede 70 metres in every set? It's pretty simple stuff.

Absolutely no line speed on that set off a kick off after the second tackle. It's just incredibly lazy.
    It is a bit worrying isn’t it. It’s like if you were to start our team again next year how many would you keep. We are a long way off

QLD Cup

[QUOTE=5 Year Contract;430704]Seriously though If you give the opposition 80m a set and then have sideways running backs trying to get you out of your end we should just give it away

- - - Updated - - -

How is Fafita meant to do anything with this going on? He is the least of our problems. Sami has gone back to dancing around instead of running hard and certainly doesn’t have the defensive ability to be centre. It’s tough but I think that it’s time to let him go.

No defensive pressure or ability to shut down offloads. It’s going to be a long day

Fifita completes a dominant tackle and finds himself behind the play the ball and not at marker. The bloke is absolutely clueless defensively.

Rep Player

Unlucky booth! Great heads up play I think that was stripped. Penalty try

[QUOTE=NZFan;430711]
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 Year Contract View Post
    Seriously though If you give the opposition 80m a set and then have sideways running backs trying to get you out of your end we should just give it away

- - - Updated - - -

How is Fafita meant to do anything with this going on? He is the least of our problems. Sami has gone back to dancing around instead of running hard and certainly doesn’t have the defensive ability to be centre. It’s tough but I think that it’s time to let him go.

No defensive pressure or ability to shut down offloads. It’s going to be a long day
    Agree Fifita is a must, can’t see how anyone else can create any opportunities apart from a kick. Fifita is our best opportunity to go up the ladder next year.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by The Birdman View Post
    Fifita completes a dominant tackle and finds himself behind the play the ball and not at marker. The bloke is absolutely clueless defensively.
    Lucky he has all those barn storming runs….oh wait

Clark should be no kick or pass instructions…just run

Should’ve gone right from dummy half there. Fifita would’ve strolled over. Booth got PTSD from the Addo Carr intercept

Rep Player

[QUOTE=jacksonm;430715]
    Quote Originally Posted by NZFan View Post

Agree Fifita is a must, can’t see how anyone else can create any opportunities apart from a kick. Fifita is our best opportunity to go up the ladder next year.
    We are going no where without a quality spine, forwards who try and an upgraded backline

QLD Cup

Too many forwards carrying at crucial times close to line. Give our backs a crack. Can’t believe we couldn’t score from the scrum with a man overlap.