Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    I concede you were right. Liu didn’t score 10 points in 3 mins. What a waste of an interchange.
    A better question might be why you'd wait until the 77th minute to use that interchange, and on a plodder no less. Good coaching for sure

First Grader

Speaking of Lui, he has gone really backwards this year with only 50 metres and 11 tackles with 2 missed tackles yesterday. Really poor performance for a starting prop, In fact both Jolliffe and Ese Ese had more impact.
    Last edited by Whats Doing; 25-07-22 at 06:14 PM.

Personally Ese seems to have been having decent dig and I don't think Jolliffe could ever be criticised for not having a dig either ... maybe not the most skilful but that's a lot better than the numbers Liu, McIntyre and Lisone have been squeezing out.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Personally Ese seems to have been having decent dig and I don't think Jolliffe could ever be criticised for not having a dig either ... maybe not the most skilful but that's a lot better than the numbers Liu, McIntyre and Lisone have been squeezing out.
    Ese Ese had one of his better games, but tried to run over the fullback like wighton v papenhuzen instead of running to the side. Not sure he has any passion for the club or is teammates are close with him. Jolliffe has been bit better lately too and takes some hard carries. I agree with lisone and mcintyre, just not rly first grade tbh. Liu doesnt have the passion but is capable
    Last edited by WolfBuddy4; 25-07-22 at 11:03 PM.