Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

The only positive I can take from this s#itshow, is that after a good few years of saying it, this year I actually didn't renew the family membership. This club is just broken, and I don't know how it gets fixed?

You almost hope this continues so that the hard decisions are made.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dobes View Post
    Holbrook's gotta go. Go after Flanagan.

Some of these players need to have a hard look at themselves. Pathetic.
    Flanagan is co commentator so that will be the end of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary E View Post
    The only positive I can take from this s#itshow, is that after a good few years of saying it, this year I actually didn't renew the family membership. This club is just broken, and I don't know how it gets fixed?
    I felt so, so sorry for Tino a few weeks ago for having to endure the flogging against the Cowboys while sitting up in the stands with the rest of the QLD side (none of which were Titans players).

I will be amazed if Holbrook coaches the next game, Dymock also.

And it’s official. Embarrassment to the fans and nrl. Disgraceful. Why bother watching.

I could not agree more Titslover. It is just getting too painful and embarrassing to follow this sh.t show anymore. Every year we hope for something to happen and it be our year but it seems to be getting worse and I am becoming more and more despondant. I have been a member since day dot but I don't know how much more I can take. I actually feel depressed as it is sucking the love I have for the game out of me. Rant over.

We are getting absolutely monstered. And we all know too well how this team reacts to any adversity.

At least he knows how we've felt for years.
    Tino sitting in the stands watching the cowboys game

Too many supporters talk about Fifita this Fifita that, more noise needs to go at AJ, simply poor all year. QLD could lose 3 fullbacks and I wouldn’t pick AJ.
    The team has very little attacking power once Campbell got injured, I rate Campbell well above AJ.
    With Foran coming AJ better get his **** in gear or it will be sitting on the bench next year.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dobes View Post
    I will be amazed if Holbrook coaches the next game, Dymock also.
    Titan management to Woke to make hard changes. The bloke who runs the water will probably get sacked

There's still a few players in this side that would be in origin contention if we were going well. Unfortunately, we've gone so far backwards this year, other players from clubs going better have beaten them to the punch. It's no wonder no marquee players want to come here...we basically kill their careers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Is it possible that we have a 5th tackle kicker that can kick it further than the opposition having to start their set further back than the 30 metre line. That must be coaching.
    Need to put more pressure on opposition defence on 4th and 5 th tackle otherwise it doesn’t matter who the kicker is

My kids and I were looking forward to this game and now we are wondering what movie to watch.

Where is it all going wrong ??
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    My kids and I were looking forward to this game and now we are wondering what movie to watch.

Where is it all going wrong ??
    Somewhere at the top. It's not only Holbrook imo. This has been going on for far too long now to be strictly a coaching issue.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonm View Post
    Titan management to Woke to make hard changes. The bloke who runs the water will probably get sacked
    They are delusional. If Steve Mitchell was serious in that presser a few weeks back then we might as well just fold now.

Tino taking another shortcut looking for another hail Mary play ala the short Broncos kickoff. He's a great player but not a captain.

This team.....

Quote Originally Posted by The Birdman View Post
    Tino taking another shortcut looking for another hail Mary play ala the short Broncos kickoff. He's a great player but not a captain.

This team.....
    Tino is the very very very very least of our issues. Tino could play the worst half of football in the next 40 minutes and I'd still love the bloke.