Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12

Quote Originally Posted by Menoitios View Post
    Fits with my white ant theory. I think his last game before this was something like 5 runs for 38m. Something stinks.
    Yep need players who take pride in the jersey the club and the supporters because at present their are only a few players that are doing this, need to build culture and we won’t do it with players that white ant the club

I'm happy that it seems that the club is starting to respond but like many of you I don't want to see Holbrook as the fall guy. Not after what we have continued to see on the field. No heart and not pride. Players have to answer too. Holbrook can't also be saddled with the responsibility of our dreadful recruitment over the years.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/MiZaAEGblGA" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    I'm happy that it seems that the club is starting to respond but like many of you I don't want to see Holbrook as the fall guy. Not after what we have continued to see on the field. No heart and not pride. Players have to answer too. Holbrook can't also be saddled with the responsibility of our dreadful recruitment over the years.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/MiZaAEGblGA" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    As far as I'm concerned he has been there long enough to say that this is his team.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    As far as I'm concerned he has been there long enough to say that this is his team.
    Even if that is the case, I don't think others should get off scott-free.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by lonegull View Post
    Wallace starting front rower 3 runs for 20 odd metres
    McIntyre starting second rower 1 run for 3 metres

Just thought I would share these stats
    So did you happen to notice on McIntyre's first run in the first 15 seconds of the game his nose was badly broken?
    So every time we had the ball in attack he was getting his nose tendered to.

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Even if that is the case, I don't think others should get off scott-free.
    Absolutely DH. Hopefully any new coach would sack the entire coaching staff for starters. Plenty of players should go to but that rarely happens unfortunately.