Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Rep Player

That’s it, I’m on the sack Holbrook train now. Full strength against a struggling Knights without Ponga and Brailey and we give up a 22 point half time lead. Absolutely pathetic. Get Shane Flanagan in there, I don’t care about his past. Sick of it.

Can’t wait for the press conference and see Holbrook say we are close we tried hard we just got to keep working

Back again … every player, bar none, has gone backwards … work it out from there … prediction: Rick Stone will coach out the season and I never thought I’d say that. Basket-case doesn’t quite cover it.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by lonegull View Post
    Can’t wait for the press conference and see Holbrook say we are close we tried hard we just got to keep working
    No the Holbrook classic line is “ we prepared well” so he deflects from himself

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Back again … every player, bar none, has gone backwards … work it out from there … prediction: Rick Stone will coach out the season and I never thought I’d say that. Basket-case doesn’t quite cover it.
    I see Rick Stone as a no-better replacement personally. I still remember his time at the Knights...woeful. Just because he coaches Burleigh who've been going well doesn't mean a thing to me. I'd be going after the Walker Bros, Flanno or someone else.

Holbrook out Flanagan in. Just listening to him on fox he’s got to be an improvement

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonm View Post
    Need to put more pressure on opposition defence on 4th and 5 th tackle otherwise it doesn’t matter who the kicker is
    Huh? I'm talking about the kick at the end of our set which always lands well out from the opposition line. Nothing to do with our defence, not that we have any.

QLD Cup

Absolutely disgusting half of rugby. Holbrook has had faith in his players to excecute the game plan but at some point he has to realise that some of the players just don’t have it.

Clarke with his usual poor service and woeful decision making. Our right edge just gifting tries. Our forwards barely making metres. It’s the same crap every week.

The thing that really annoys me about this team is just how far backwards our basic skills have gone. Every second pass is behind the player. Our play the balls are lazy. No player fights for quick play the balls and our players all collect the ball well behind the play the ball and don’t make the advantage line. It’s just amateur and I can’t see how the coach doesn’t see it.

Stone because there is no one else. Flanagan or anyone except perhaps Green are unavailable so Stone it would be but certainly not my choice.

I’ll bet both of them that the halftime message is “go out and enjoy your football” …….. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Stone because there is no one else. Flanagan or anyone except perhaps Green are unavailable so Stone it would be but certainly not my choice.
    Gotcha.

First Grader

Our forwards are just not aiming up and getting smacked big time, we have no attention to detail and our halves are the worst in the league.

Holbrook is gone

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Huh? I'm talking about the kick at the end of our set which always lands well out from the opposition line. Nothing to do with our defence, not that we have any.
    He has no time, defence is on him quick because we have no momentum

I can totally see why Holfraud keeps picking Isucko!

- - - Updated - - -

Right edge at absolute sixes and sevens again. Look how far infield Herbert defends. Sexton could touch him he's that close leaving his centre unmarked 5-10 metres outside him.

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonm View Post
    He has no time, defence is on him quick because we have no momentum
    He never has time because he is painfully slow. What you say about momentum is also a huge part of it..

And he conjures a way to stuff up a try. Clarke too, Sexton too slow and too close to the dummy half. Hopeless.