Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 171
  1. #76
    First Grader
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,334

    Default

    That’s it, I’m on the sack Holbrook train now. Full strength against a struggling Knights without Ponga and Brailey and we give up a 22 point half time lead. Absolutely pathetic. Get Shane Flanagan in there, I don’t care about his past. Sick of it.

  2. #77
    Moderator lonegull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Back O Bourke NSW
    Posts
    3,437

    Default

    Can’t wait for the press conference and see Holbrook say we are close we tried hard we just got to keep working

  3. #78
    Kangaroo Titanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Next door to Alice
    Posts
    9,444

    Default

    Back again … every player, bar none, has gone backwards … work it out from there … prediction: Rick Stone will coach out the season and I never thought I’d say that. Basket-case doesn’t quite cover it.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

  4. #79
    Junior jacksonm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lonegull View Post
    Can’t wait for the press conference and see Holbrook say we are close we tried hard we just got to keep working
    No the Holbrook classic line is “ we prepared well” so he deflects from himself

  5. #80
    Captain gotitans101_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Wide Bay QLD
    Posts
    2,855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Back again … every player, bar none, has gone backwards … work it out from there … prediction: Rick Stone will coach out the season and I never thought I’d say that. Basket-case doesn’t quite cover it.
    I see Rick Stone as a no-better replacement personally. I still remember his time at the Knights...woeful. Just because he coaches Burleigh who've been going well doesn't mean a thing to me. I'd be going after the Walker Bros, Flanno or someone else.

  6. #81

    Default

    Holbrook out Flanagan in. Just listening to him on fox he’s got to be an improvement

  7. #82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jacksonm View Post
    Need to put more pressure on opposition defence on 4th and 5 th tackle otherwise it doesn’t matter who the kicker is
    Huh? I'm talking about the kick at the end of our set which always lands well out from the opposition line. Nothing to do with our defence, not that we have any.

  8. #83
    QLD Cup
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    772

    Default

    Absolutely disgusting half of rugby. Holbrook has had faith in his players to excecute the game plan but at some point he has to realise that some of the players just don’t have it.

    Clarke with his usual poor service and woeful decision making. Our right edge just gifting tries. Our forwards barely making metres. It’s the same crap every week.

    The thing that really annoys me about this team is just how far backwards our basic skills have gone. Every second pass is behind the player. Our play the balls are lazy. No player fights for quick play the balls and our players all collect the ball well behind the play the ball and don’t make the advantage line. It’s just amateur and I can’t see how the coach doesn’t see it.

  9. #84
    Kangaroo Titanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Next door to Alice
    Posts
    9,444

    Default

    Stone because there is no one else. Flanagan or anyone except perhaps Green are unavailable so Stone it would be but certainly not my choice.

    I’ll bet both of them that the halftime message is “go out and enjoy your football” …….. lol
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

  10. #85
    Captain gotitans101_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Wide Bay QLD
    Posts
    2,855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Stone because there is no one else. Flanagan or anyone except perhaps Green are unavailable so Stone it would be but certainly not my choice.
    Gotcha.

  11. #86

    Default

    Our forwards are just not aiming up and getting smacked big time, we have no attention to detail and our halves are the worst in the league.

    Holbrook is gone

  12. #87
    Junior jacksonm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Huh? I'm talking about the kick at the end of our set which always lands well out from the opposition line. Nothing to do with our defence, not that we have any.
    He has no time, defence is on him quick because we have no momentum

  13. #88

    Default

    I can totally see why Holfraud keeps picking Isucko!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Right edge at absolute sixes and sevens again. Look how far infield Herbert defends. Sexton could touch him he's that close leaving his centre unmarked 5-10 metres outside him.

  14. #89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jacksonm View Post
    He has no time, defence is on him quick because we have no momentum
    He never has time because he is painfully slow. What you say about momentum is also a huge part of it..

  15. #90
    Kangaroo Titanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Next door to Alice
    Posts
    9,444

    Default

    And he conjures a way to stuff up a try. Clarke too, Sexton too slow and too close to the dummy half. Hopeless.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

ABOUT US

    Established in 2005 as the Gold Coast Titans official Chat Forum, we are now known as the League of Titans Independent Website. A place for fans of the Gold Coast Titans to come and touch base with other diehard fans.

QUICK LINKS

FOLLOW US ON

League of Titans designed and cutomised by Matt Glew