Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Nor me. He hasn't addressed the four elephants in the room at all:

1. We can't defend and Foran won't solve that. Just another aging senior player to boss him around.
    2. We can't get any go forward from our ponderous pack.
    3. We are carrying so much dead wood.
    4. Every player has regressed this season.
    100%

First Grader

1. We can't defend and Foran won't solve that. Just another aging senior player to boss him around.
    Agreed.

One of the biggest problems is that Holbrook has not acknowledged his own failings. It has been everyone else and I am sure the players have picked this up as well.

Whilst they were beaten tonight, the Cows will be a powerhouse for the next few years. They have pace, power and height right across the board which is the prototype players you want particularly in the forwards. This is the path the Titans need to follow rather than pick up journeyman who just want contracts to play footy and who do not have the physical attributes of the modern day players
    Last edited by Whats Doing; 15-07-22 at 09:22 PM.

Banned

No one has addressed we are missing Mitch Rein making it rain

I had to read that article twice as I couldn't believe what I was reading. Blaming injuries to the spine players is ridiculous, bar JC they have played enough this season for me to see that they don't have it, and never will. As I said previously the signing of Foz is a clear admission of a recruitment stuff up. Holbrook would have best stayed quiet rather than the rubbish he has said in it.

Phew. Took a Souths late comeback to snuff out the Bulldogs.

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Phew. Took a Souths late comeback to snuff out the Bulldogs.

Now all we have to do is roll the dogs by 50 and we jump up into 3rd last! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Menoitios View Post
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by Menoitios View Post
    Actually not right. If we win by 25 that will be enough as our diff goes down by 25 and the Dogs goes up by 25. That makes it much more achievable!!
    Based on what I've seen from both sides recently I think a 1 point win will do for now.

IMO

1. We fired the defensive coach, publicly shaming your fired support staff makes future staff apprehensive about accepting your job offer and just makes you look like a scape goater, if the “senior mind” for our young bucks to learn from is Fogarty or Foran I’d prefer the premiership winner
    2. Dropped the proctor and the Wallace and now forwards are making meters (dunno which Facebook dummies called for Wallace every week but I’m embarrassed to be associated with them)
    3. See point 2 but also a difference between dead wood and taking a punt on journeymen, only the Fifita deal has been poor money management imo
    4. Fitness- comps getting faster and our fitness staff didn’t adapt to the meta - again see point 1 on sour grapes and poisoning the hiring well

Here's the thing ... we put Booth into 9 and we start to go forward, even with all the issues we start to go forward and Booth isn't Cam Smith.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Mole saying Scott prince wants to reunite with Benji and Sheen's at the tigers, how we treated him at the end of his career sums up everything wrong with the club and a big reason why we have no culture

Quote Originally Posted by T0ken View Post
    IMO

1. We fired the defensive coach, publicly shaming your fired support staff makes future staff apprehensive about accepting your job offer and just makes you look like a scape goater, if the “senior mind” for our young bucks to learn from is Fogarty or Foran I’d prefer the premiership winner
    2. Dropped the proctor and the Wallace and now forwards are making meters (dunno which Facebook dummies called for Wallace every week but I’m embarrassed to be associated with them)
    3. See point 2 but also a difference between dead wood and taking a punt on journeymen, only the Fifita deal has been poor money management imo
    4. Fitness- comps getting faster and our fitness staff didn’t adapt to the meta - again see point 1 on sour grapes and poisoning the hiring well
    Wallace would only be dropped due to suspension. He'll be straight back in the team when he's available. Wouldn't he be one of our lead try scorers anyway?

But in all seriousness, with his off field dramas he could use the rest of the season sorting out his issues etc because it doesn't sound like he is in a good head space

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GCTTSD View Post
    Mole saying Scott prince wants to reunite with Benji and Sheen's at the tigers, how we treated him at the end of his career sums up everything wrong with the club and a big reason why we have no culture
    100% agree with this

If you knew the real story……..

Did you watch Prince in 2011? Talk about mailing it in. He was afraid of contact and the club was right to move him on.

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by Firetruck View Post
    If you knew the real story……..
    What is the real story??