Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast

KPI’s for Board members relate to the company. football KPI’s belong to employees and that’s why they are the target.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

First Grader

Unfortunately the original tweet has been deleted but Travis Meyn retweeted a video of Proctor sucking on a vape in the dressing room toilet last night in his Titans polo with the caption “half time vape.” I swear to god if this guy gets another game for us after this and the bowling incident, the club will look like even more of a joke than it already does.

Quote Originally Posted by Titslover View Post
    Unfortunately the original tweet has been deleted but Travis Meyn retweeted a video of Proctor sucking on a vape in the dressing room toilet last night in his Titans polo with the caption “half time vape.” I swear to god if this guy gets another game for us after this and the bowling incident, the club will look like even more of a joke than it already does.
    He's got Buckley's chance of playing another game for us. What an absolute dud signing he's been for us. Typical Titans strategy of signing the 12th best player from the Storm or Roosters.

And to think they used the freed up Greg Bird money on this imposter. What I'd give to have a young Greg Bird back in Titans colours!

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by The Birdman View Post
    He's got Buckley's chance of playing another game for us. What an absolute dud signing he's been for us. Typical Titans strategy of signing the 12th best player from the Storm or Roosters.

And to think they used the freed up Greg Bird money on this imposter. What I'd give to have a young Greg Bird back in Titans colours!
    It honestly wouldn’t surprise me if they give a “club legend” a fairwell game before the end of the year. If the club had any self respect they’d tear up his contract now, but nothing will be done about it. You’d never see a Storm or Roosters player pull something like that

Yesterday I liked how Booth was trying to fire the forwards up a bit but also trying and get under the skin of the Dogs.I feel "yes" we may have found our hooker but will reserve judgement until the end of the season.

Must say that Clarke has found his niche in the role he plays now and is going well. Second week in a row that he was one of the top in the forwards for metres. However I feel he still drifts too much (but I see why he does ) rather than taking it straight.

I feel that Kahn should get a run now as he is banging down the door for selection.

Lastly I feel that maybe Sexton was rushed into FG before his time. We have had 2 articles of late calling for calm with Tom Weaver and not to blood him before time. IMO Weaver or Kini could be our haves in the future but this appears or will be a 2 year timeline. Until then we need look for alternatives and allow Sexton to go back to Cup level to further develop his craft and then battle it out with Weaver when the time comes. I have no doubt that our forward pack could dominate with the right halves that can bring them onto the ball a little better. Watching Foran over that past few weeks gives me some hope for next year.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

I haven’t read of any request, but if Melbourne really want ANY one of our players for the remainder of the season we should 100% jump at the chance. Such blooding in their system would be invaluable to the lucky player.

We should cut Proctor lose immediately. This isn't the first time he disrespected the team and players on instagram during match time.

I'm so angry about it. Start rebuilding the culture of the club by cutting him lose now.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

I agree with Booth he definitely has brought more than I expected. He looks and feels and sounds like a hooker.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

On recruitment, what do contributors to this thread think about recruitment for next year. We will lose Isaako, JWal, Smith is gone and Marsters, Ese Ese and KP expire. We only have Foran so far and looking at options off contract (although that's not a limit anymore), why not strengthen our weaknesses with Jake Turpin, Tass and Milne from Souths, Fitzgibbon and Liam Martin/Angus Crichton?

What do you think of these players as future Titans?

Or do we keep Ese Ese?

Booth should be in our 30 and possibly battling Turpin for a start each week, although I suspect he is good enough to hold the spot next year. We have two empty spots we can fill before August apparently. Palasia is off contract this year. Do we need another middle? Te Maire Martin also isn't getting game time at the Broncos despite his great form earlier this season.

I was looking forward to seeing Fuller play a few games this year but given his injury, does he need to go back to cup to get more footy in him or does he stay on a development contract?

Kevin Proctor under investigation by the Titans for allegedly vaping midway through loss to the Bulldogs
    https://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/nrl
    Peter Badel

Controversial Titans star Kevin Proctor is being investigated by the club for allegedly vaping midway through Gold Coast’s loss to the Bulldogs.

Controversial Titans star Kevin Proctor is being investigated by the club for allegedly vaping midway through Gold Coast’s loss to the Bulldogs on Sunday.

The Titans season of woe has copped another black eye, with Proctor asked for a please explain from the club amid fears the former skipper was vaping during Gold Coast’s 36-26 defeat at CommBank Stadium.

Proctor, who was fined $20,000 by the Titans and banned for four games in 2017 over a cocaine scandal, used his own social-media account to post vision of himself vaping in what appears to be a toilet cubicle.

The footage includes a caption saying: “Not the half time vape”. During the seven-second video Proctor, wearing a Titans polo, sucks on the e-cigarette and shakes his head as he blows smoke into the camera.

The video was posted at 3.17pm, while the Titans-Bulldogs clash was still taking place.

It is the latest farce to hit the Titans, who are equal last and fighting to avoid their second wooden spoon in four seasons.

Fox Sports cameras captured Proctor in attendance at CommBank Stadium, with the veteran of 283 NRL games sitting near the Titans interchange bench as a spectator after being overlooked for the Gold Coast’s top 17 squad.

Smoking is banned at all major Australian stadia and Proctor could face disciplinary action from the Titans if he is found to have vaped inside CommBank Stadium.

Proctor is no stranger to on and off-field controversy. Two years ago, he was sent off for biting former Sharks halfback Shaun Johnson and, despite protesting his innocence, was subsequently banned for four matches by the NRL judiciary.

The former New Zealand back-rower first landed in hot water in 2017, when he was stripped of the Titans captaincy after being caught on camera snorting cocaine outside a Canberra nightclub following a Test match against Australia.

The 33-year-old is off-contract at season’s end and it is understood his Titans career is coming to an end. Proctor will head to the Super League next season with his management in negotiations with a number of English clubs including Salford, Wakefield and Hull FC.

Proctor is currently fit but has been unable to force his way into the Titans starting side behind back-rowers David Fifita and Beau Fermor.

The 15th-placed Titans have had a wretched season, having won just three of 18 games, and vision of one of their senior leaders vaping during a game will put their club culture under the microscope.

Contract should be torn up, the quicker he leaves the better good riddance to him

First Grader

We better make an example of this clown

https://twitter.com/katiebrownaus/st...roixJ6qzpVDqYA

According to Kate Brown we will have an idea what may happen to Kevin Proctor soonish.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Shouldn't available players be playing Cup?

Watched the full Bears game very closely yesterday (benefits of rewind) and liked quite a lot of what I saw. Although not much on the right edge except for Francis ... why the blazers did we go there so often in the NRL game? Sexton not only chokes the play with his lack of speed and decision making, he constantly plays away from our strengths. He seems to be stuck in the game-plan vortex like a robot. I'm also hoping to see Fuller once he's recovered but I may be in the minority but Weaver from what I've seen has more game in him than Sexton's bootlace and I'd be targeting him for a little cameo this season. It's not only about his birth certificate, it's just as much about his maturity between his ears.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Banned

We should give Melbourne Tino, Thompson, and Booth

They go better under Bellamy

Holbrook
    Holding them back