Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by RavShamrock View Post
    Bull**** mate.
    Not sure what game you were watching but Sharks never out of second gear.
    When will we all wake up that this is an absolute right off like we've never seen at an NRL club
    We’re 3 from 5 against bottom 8 sides and the Knights have been diabolical this year.

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    Not sure where we go from here...absolutely shattering season and the impact on the fan base is scary to say the least, even the most diehard fans like all of us here are just in a state of despair and finding it hard to have any level of positivity.

I am really starting to struggle to keep turning up to watch our next generation of players coming through, hopefully only temporary.
    Show us hope, give some up and comers game time and be patient with their inexperience and errors.
    Announce new assistant coaches
    Send Issakao, Wallace, Proctor, Marsters, Thompson to Q Cup full time
    Send players not performing to Q Cup to send a message either improve or leave- Kelly, Boyd, Lisone,
    Show supporters that poor performance is not tolerated and drop players.
    Show supporters we have quality talent coming thru and play them - Booth, JoJo, Alick, Khan, Francis

Show us that you understand and recognise change is required
    Show us a reason to turn up next game
    Show us a reason that we should spend our hard earned on membership again in 2023
    I just want hope…….

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    We’re 3 from 5 against bottom 8 sides and the Knights have been diabolical this year.
    I missed the part when we have been super impressive.... Those 3 wins include a bull**** win against the Tigers, a scoreless second half against the Warriors and a lucky win in GP against the Dragons who dropped the ball on their line.

Not sure how we can be in 16th and argue that we win next week

Holbrook at a press conference -“ we prepared well”
    Holbrook on a Tuesday- copy n paste team from last week.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by BundyTitan View Post
    I missed the part when we have been super impressive.... Those 3 wins include a bull**** win against the Tigers, a scoreless second half against the Warriors and a lucky win in GP against the Dragons who dropped the ball on their line.

Not sure how we can be in 16th and argue that we win next week
    Didn’t say we have. Shrug, we can revisit after the Knights game.

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    Not sure where we go from here...absolutely shattering season and the impact on the fan base is scary to say the least, even the most diehard fans like all of us here are just in a state of despair and finding it hard to have any level of positivity.

I am really starting to struggle to keep turning up to watch our next generation of players coming through, hopefully only temporary.
    Look this is a really scary post for me.
    I respect you so much Mdrew you are an absolute bloody legend in my eyes. So much so you should be recognised by the club for your exceptional work…Mexican wave to you mate!
    How the hell do we get the powers to be to take action and even more importantly make the right decisions?
    I know the answer…let’s put those decisions in someone else's hands because the fans demand it and it’s goddam time the fans have a say where our hard earned and valuable time goes.
    Bring on the revolution!!!!!!

Just watched the press conference and once again it’s the same dribble, I did notice one comment though with Holbrook saying Sexton had a good game, maybe I am the only one but geez if that was a good game today what he displayed for an NRL halfback then Holbrook is on a different wave length and deadset hasn’t got a clue with that comment

Yep he hasn't got a clue

First Grader

This team is playing the same standard as our last wooden spoon team. Our attack is clueless, our defence is a shambles snd our fitness is well behind most teams in the comp.

Holbrook lost me a few weeks back when at a press conference., Tino put up his hand and accepted his own responsibility in the game. When the same question was put to Holbrook he said he had prepared the team well for the week and accepted no blame whatsoever for the loss.

I don’t care how many games Sexton had played, he is no NRL player and is one of the key reasons we are clueless in attack. There are players you can see who will make it like Ezra Man who is 2 years younger and only played 4 games and scored 3 tries and had numerous line breaks who already is way better than Sexton.

Hopefully Weaver is fast tracked and develops quickly as there is not much on the market
    Last edited by Whats Doing; 18-06-22 at 06:42 PM.

Junior

Think Sexton is stuck in the same predicament that Dearden was. Needs an experienced half next to him.

Quote Originally Posted by ALX25 View Post
    Think Sexton is stuck in the same predicament that Dearden was. Needs an experienced half next to him.
    Mate you could put him in the Panthers and he'd still run around in circles.

- - - Updated - - -

What is Weaver's best position?
    Bet his management is already looking else where.

Quote Originally Posted by Whats Doing View Post
    This team is playing the same standard as our last wooden spoon team. Our attack is clueless, our defence is a shambles snd our fitness is well behind most teams in the comp.

Holbrook lost me a few weeks back when at a press conference., Tino put up his hand and accepted his own responsibility in the game. When the same question was put to Holbrook he said he had prepared the team well for the week and accepted no blame whatsoever for the loss.

I don’t care how many games Sexton had played, he is no NRL player and is one of the key reasons we are clueless in attack. There are players you can see who will make it like Ezra Man who is 2 years younger and only played 4 games and scored 3 tries and had numerous line breaks who already is way better than Sexton.

Hopefully Weaver is fast tracked and develops quickly as there is not much on the market

Sexton looks rattled. Holbrook looks crushed. Tino is having trouble controlling Wallace who is really taking the p!ss. Our biggest fault is about ACCOUNTABILITY imho.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Marzhew again making a mockery of that absolute halfwit Holbrook dropping him earlier this season.

Sure Marzhew can't defend but who the hell can in our sorry collection of outside backs. At least Marzhew has a some pace, is a super strong carry out of the red zone and has some offensive threat which is more than I can say for the rest of our sorry outside backs.

I knew in the back of my mind last year when we conceded 52 in a HALF against Manly and gave up that big lead against Brisbane (the one last year not the one this year LOL I even have to specify which one against Brisbane it's that bad!!!!). I lived in denial from that point for a while Holbrook was still our saviour but it's painfully obvious for all to see now Holbrook is an absolute fraud snd sham.

The sooner we get rid of Holbrook and his horrible coaching staff the better. It's just a shame we only have about 5 NRL standard players on our roster thanks to Holbrook and Howe we are stuffed either way.

Seriously we are so, so, so F***ed. As pointed out by Bundy Titan it's a miracle we even have three wins so far this season. It goes to show just how shambolic the bottom third of clubs in the NRL are at the moment.

I can't wait to see 9. Clark this Tuesday. I'm looking forwatd to Holfraud's copy/paste team list and press conference next week.
    Last edited by The Birdman; 18-06-22 at 11:32 PM.

Knights will put 30 on us next week. Their pack will eat us even without Ponga and Gagai because when they got beaten their team were totally p!ssed not like ours who just bend over and take it.
    Last edited by Titanic; 19-06-22 at 03:59 PM.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Did Holbrook say if Paul turner was injured or hooked? He was playing better then atleast 7 other blokes out there