Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Make it 50 and it's probably the death Knell for Hurricane...go the sharks (only joking).
    But seriously could someone please enlighten me on what our plan is and what are we wanting to be getting out of the rest of the season because I only see the same thing over and over which is F@cked....I'm serious someone please enlighten?

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    I am staying at Pacific Bay at Coffs and expected to see a crowd of Sharks supporters here as well as the Sharks themselves like last year. Titans are here this year? First in best dressed perhaps? Anyways, we are having breakfast and they are all looking relaxed (not sure if that is good or not). The wife reckin’s Moe smells nice. Patrick may be a little eccentric, as was sitting on his own talking to himself until Holbrook sat with him….and it is a Buffet, Holbrook has a serious appetite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Probably the trip I would most like to make. Envious doesn’t quite cut it. Will be watching in my office.
    That sounds great shamus. Hope you can enjoy the win on the ground. I can't even remember my last Titans away trip. But I used to go to Newie, Melbourne, Sydney (of course), Brisbane (hardly counts, especially for me) and Gosford. Never been to Townsville for a Titans game though. Now there is new Parra Stadium and SFS to check out too.

I'll be watching from home. But looking forward to it regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by RavShamrock View Post
    Just for some balance with all the negative sh1t I write these days it would be great to see Fifita and Booth come into the side late
    I think we will see both in a matter of weeks.

Very happy to have AJ back. Hopefully he can offer some more lines of attack and we don't see Sexton shut down. AJ can throw in some chips and grubbers. We miss JC's towering boot.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Late Mail: Brimson back, Titans ready to attack Sharks

The Gold Coast Titans are preparing to launch an attack on the Sharks in Coffs Harbour, with the travelling team to welcome back a strike weapon for the clash.

AJ Brimson returns and will start at fullback for the Titans after being cleared of COVID protocols that kept him out of last weeks fixture.

https://www.titans.com.au/news/2022/...attack-sharks/

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

First Grader

Make it 50 and it's probably the death Knell for Hurricane...go the sharks (only joking).
    But seriously could someone please enlighten me on what our plan is and what are we wanting to be getting out of the rest of the season because I only see the same thing over and over which is F@cked....I'm serious someone please enlighten?
    Honestly who the fark knows mate, any man and their dog could see Clark is more suited as a middle forward after his game against the Cowboys, but 2 weeks later he is still named at 9. Also 2 weeks ago Isaako drops the ball coming out of his end leading to a Cowboys try, amongst countless errors since then, oh and he is signed to another team next year, but he still picks him. Just 2 of the absolutely cooked decisions that Justin continues to make. So disappointing considering how highly we thought of him originally.

Well Tits that doesn't enlighten it only makes me more dark

- - - Updated - - -

I see Finucane is a late inclusion

Just for some balance with all the negative sh1t I write these days it would be great to see Fifita and Booth come into the side late
    Booth dropped but Fiftai 18th man if that helps

It seems like most of our players are dropped due to injuries or "niggles" and not on form.

OK tuned in. Looks like a beautiful day.

I wonder how many viewers think 18. Fifita is David on the team list there.

Let's hope for a good game. AJ is due a blinder. Chat at half time.

Geez once again it looks like they haven’t trained as a side clueless in attack, no energy in defence and no talk whatsoever on the field between players

- - - Updated - - -

And he we go the flood gates have opened

- - - Updated - - -

Moylan try have a look at where every single player is looking all to the outside runners, picks out sexton bang and gaps open and try

Fermor baby, shining light. Nothing he can't do, maybe QLD should take note

Hopefully sexton just watched AJ take it to the line speed, all the difference and what sexton lacks

Rep Player

Fermor is a smart player. That was a great move on Kennedy.

Fermor is definitely a gem.

Quote Originally Posted by lonegull View Post
    Hopefully sexton just watched AJ take it to the line speed, all the difference and what sexton lacks
    Like button

- - - Updated - - -

great pass Turner

Marzhew. WMD. He is powerful but also skillful.