Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    “If you keep doing the same things you’ll get the same results” doesn’t seem to resonate in our Club.
    Not only that but it also sends the wrong message and creates disharmony across the squad if players who are not performing continually get picked and players who are doing well in QCup don’t get a look in no mater how good they may play.

Would love to see Turner at fullback, Jojo Fifita at centre and Booth at hooker but fully expecting Isaako at 1, Herbert at 4 and Clark at 9. Holbrook said at the start of the year that no position is safe but that is clearly bull****. I have no faith in him to try something new and pick some young kids.

QLD Cup

Only problem with Fafita at 4 is he hasn’t played a single game at centre for Tweed all year. He’s been stuck on the wing and hasn’t been given the opportunity to learn the positional play at centre. I get the feeling that they don’t see him playing first grade until next year.

Backs that I'd like to see this week would be ;
    7. Sexton
    6. Turner
    5. GM
    4. Kelly
    3. Herbert / Francis
    2. Khan
    1. AJ..
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

I didnt see issako at 1 so read the whole side, great to see turner get a chance and marzhew back

Change of hooker is always nice but I guess Holbrook likes the ones he's used

Kodi Nikorima at Fullback? Don’t remember him ever playing there, not that I watch him that often. Same height (5’8”) as Corey Thompson so a short ar$e. I rate Corey better in the air than Kodi but what do I know..

bombs away @ Kodi

Excited to see Turner and he's been lighting up Qcup at fullback but don't love what I've seen from him in the 6 jumper...hope he proves me wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    bombs away @ Kodi

Excited to see Turner and he's been lighting up Qcup at fullback but don't love what I've seen from him in the 6 jumper...hope he proves me wrong
    God would've been handy having JC's torpedo bombs this week. Interesting logic picking AJ at FB has he given up on him as a 6 now? Would've made more sense to give him atleast one more week at 6 where he's trained all pre season and let Paul turner play to his strengths at 1 since he's new to the team. Just happy to see any changes though after the last couple weeks. Happy to see marzhew in for Thompson too we desperately need his metres coming out of our own end I love what Corey Thompson has given hour side since being here but the last couple weeks we've really struggled when him and JC are taking tackle 1 and 2 leaving Sexton to kick from our own 30 every set

As is cautiously peruse the team list....

AJ back to #1 makes sense. Happy to see Turner come in at #6, but I expected #1. Whether this is a tactical shift in position or a strategic one remains to be seen. But right now I support making the best of what we have.

Marzhew makes a long awaited return and can't wait to see him give us some much needed metres.

Still some positions and players I'd like changed. But it'll be great to watch how the team goes. We have entered the experimental stage, through necessity.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

If Turner doesn’t work out at 6 then he can swap with AJ but for mine he was recruited as a 6 and AJ is definitely a 1.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

QLD Cup

Isaako is there for his kicking despite two critical errors in consecutive games.

Nikorima replacing Blake Taafe is like for like isnt it? There will be a couple of tired Rabbits forwards.

Paul Turner leshgo.

Still believe he needs to be in our strongest 17 week after week, big chance for him.

Rep Player

I've never seen Paul Turner play other than the trial at the start of this season in which he was quite underwhelming. I've read that he's a good prospect though so I'm keen to see how he goes.

I would do it a bit different
    I would start Boyd at 6 for the first 20 the bring Turner in
    I would also have Clark at 13 give Tino day off
    I would bring in Booth to play nine ( watch him from dummy half with his passes)
    why we playing a winger that is not there next year don't not understand that give JoJo a run on the wing I would even think of putting Herbert lock but think Clark has more ball playing skills
    MO on the bench please why maybe to steady the onslaught ??? but i still a bit lost with it