Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Rep Player

If JC is out for a few weeks I hope we give Paul Turner a go instead of breaking up Sexton/AJ

AJ is only really effective at fullback. We play him at 6 out of necessity to accommodate JC. He's a round peg in a round hole at fullback. I'll put the square peg in the round hole at 6.

Bite the bullet and put Clarke back at 9 and Boyd at 6. Boyd and Clarke are both average at 9 so no real loss/gain there.
    Last edited by The Birdman; 02-06-22 at 09:30 PM.

QLD Cup

What can Hbrook possibly say about this mess? "we have to be better than that"

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    If JC is out for a few weeks I hope we give Paul Turner a go instead of breaking up Sexton/AJ
    Clearly AJ plays at 1 and either Smith/Turner/Boyd go to 6. Booth at 9

How good is it having a strike centre masters in our side lol

QLD Cup

When do we play Canterbury? Battle of the wooden spooners.

See ya Holbrook. Surely sacked this week. This team is an absolute **** show and has been all season.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic Believer View Post
    What can Hbrook possibly say about this mess? "we have to be better than that"
    The effort was good and we'll go with the same 17 next week - Justin Holbrook

Can’t wait till next week to see our right side carve up again with masters and issako what a pairing

It's time to go......Holbrook.

And time (again) to clean out all the useless dead weight that this club has once again managed to acquire.

Please keep scoring Cowboys so Holbrook gets the can. Awful

Imagine how Tino must feel being the only Titan up there in the QLD box tonight, surrounded by Cowboys, Broncos & Melbourne players.
    Last edited by gotitans101_; 02-06-22 at 09:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    It's time to go......Holbrook.

And time (again) to clean out all the useless dead weight that this club has once again managed to acquire.
    You've got to give it to the club. We miraculously got out of some dreadful contracts in Taylor, Shannon Boyd, Cart****e and Latu etc and we've managed to replace it with equal rubbish. Ezra Howe needs to **** off with Holbrook this week

That performance was a deadset disgrace unorganised, no enthusiasm, lazy. Some of those players need to take a look at themselves

Quote Originally Posted by lonegull View Post
    That performance was a deadset disgrace unorganised, no enthusiasm, lazy. Some of those players need to take a look at themselves
    Just the players?

there is more the Holbrook that should go who ever is our defence coach needs to pay back the team for this sh** we see every week
    Then say we have to learn for it what a joke
    I have tried to be fair with it all but honestly this team suck I doubt if we could beat the dog for the spoon
    AJ in not a 6 can not handle no room to create I still think he is a 14 can play most places in the backs and sure he would tera it up out of dummy half with tyring forwards
    well all I got now is QLD maybe they can deliver the performance I need the don't even need to win just fu**ing turn up to play