Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Best news ever fellas, Proctor bicep surgery so out at least 4 weeks.Kelly fit this week and Fifita and Herbert due back next week.

https://www.titans.com.au/news/2022/...y-return-date/

I think it’s this round that players on Development Contracts maybe considered for selection. Maybe some clubs will use this Avenue this weekend.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Is Kelly and Herbert available this week the good news? Kelly has done nothing for me this year, and Herbert, defense is horrible.. I would like to see jojo put in centres with sami in the other.. know it won’t happen but nice dreaming

Rep Player

Where does this Herbert is a bad defender meme come from?

Quote Originally Posted by Croc View Post
    Is Kelly and Herbert available this week the good news? Kelly has done nothing for me this year, and Herbert, defense is horrible.. I would like to see jojo put in centres with sami in the other.. know it won’t happen but nice dreaming
    If ya don’t know what the good news was in my last post then I dunno what to tell ya. And I said Herbert is available next week.

No shocks

Rep Player

Glad to see Kelly out. He needs to earn his spot back in QCup. Not sure who I would prefer over Marzhew/Thompson. I guess with Sami playing out of position it's safer to have Thompson for his defense/communication.

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    Glad to see Kelly out. He needs to earn his spot back in QCup. Not sure who I would prefer over Marzhew/Thompson. I guess with Sami playing out of position it's safer to have Thompson for his defense/communication.
    Kelly will be moved back in 24 hours before kick off, one of wingers likely to drop out as sami shifts back to wing

Kelly seems to always get better the longer the season goes on.

According to some random Supercoach punter on twitter Kelly will be in for Marsters, not sure who I’d prefer out of him or Sami to mark up against Talakai

Rep Player

Yuck, that means Sami right centre opposite Talakai?

I'd much prefer the team to stay as it is.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Titans v Sharks: Round 11
    https://www.nrl.com/news/2022/05/19/...arks-round-11/
    Anthony Seibold and Renee Gartner preview the Round 11 match between the Titans and Sharks

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Titans v Sharks: Holbrook's side unchanged; Miller to debut, Hynes back in halves
    http://www.titans.com.au

Cronulla travel to Queensland for a second consecutive week to take on a Titans side on Sunday who finally tasted some success last week after five consecutive losses.

The Sharks themselves hit another Suncorp Stadium road block with a lacklustre performance against the Raiders to slump to second loss at the venue.

Cronulla's attack was off compared to previous weeks with Nicho Hynes' move to fullback and the suspensions of Will Kennedy and Jesse Ramien clearly rattling the side's cohesion with the ball.

Gold Coast enjoyed their first win in more than a month to set up an intriguing match to end round 11 with the Titans continuing a six-week block where they won't leave Queensland until June 18.

With three home games in the next four matches, the Titans will be looking to climb up the ladder and get into the top eight.

Team news

Titans: Justin Holbrook has named 17 that got the job done against the Dragons last week. Sam McIntyre accepted a $1000 fine for a dangerous contact charge and will be free to take his place on the bench. Outside backs Greg Marzhew, Brian Kelly and Patrick Herbert are among the reserves.

Sharks: A few changes for the visitors in reaction to last week's loss to the Raiders. Craig Fitzgibbon has swallowed his pride and returned Nicho Hynes to halfback, calling in rugby sevens convert Lachlan Miller for his first NRL game in the No.1 jersey. Hynes will replace Braydon Trindall in the halves alongside Matt Moylan. Dale Finucane (knee/head knock) is out, replaced by Royce Hunt at prop with Cameron McInnes remaining at lock. Wade Graham has been promoted to start with Teig Wilton moving back to the interchange. Andrew Fifita, on track to play his 200th game for the club, is the new man on the bench.

Match Officials
    Referee: Ashley Klein
    Touch Judge: Belinda Sharpe
    Senior Review Official: Chris Butler
    Last updated: 07:52 am Friday 20th May 2022

Key match-up
    Jayden Campbell v Lachlan Miller: A young gun who returned from injury with a bang last week up against a man on debut looking to make his mark in the NRL. Campbell produced a whopping 261 metres in last week's golden point win over the Dragons and made the Titans look dangerous on both sides of the field in an area that has been sorely missed in his absence. Cronulla's call to move Nicho Hynes back to the halves gives Miller an opportunity to show his worth. His ability to link with the halves and backline will be key to the side's attack, along with his kick return yardage.

Stat Attack
    The Sharks pound-for-pound have strength across the park with their tackle breaks numbers (354) dominating the competition. The Titans (318) aren't far behind on the individual front. Cronulla also lead in decoy runs with 517 with the Titans (412) ranked sixth.

So I've been doing some thinking. And I think I will enjoy match day more if I post three times. Before, half-time and at the end. And try and let it flow and enjoy it. Then I can approach it a bit more clearly. I think we are a real chance to go back-to-back here.