Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    OH THANK YOU!!!!!!! I DON'T CARE HOW WE GOT THERE, WE GOT THERE. VICTORY PIZZA.

Thankful for the Jayden Campbell magic.

Well done. Victory hug with everyone. Salute to the saturated Titans fans at Lang Park.
    Yes mate JC was EPIC!

- - - Updated - - -

It takes Brimson coming to the right to come up with the right play

Rep Player

JC’s best game to date

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    The Great Titans Irony

When we need tries in general play we can only score from kicks and when we need a kick we score a try.
    Mate a part from this Dragons side have you ever seen a team that makes field goals look harder?

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by Nam78 View Post
    Wow......my wife has said.....she wants me back!!!! Nice win!!!! But f... me.....this team.....and yeah probably caused more by the rain......
    My wife said she wanted to check my blood pressure after watching my reactions from the couch..........

That's what this team does to me

@ravs … in Titans lingo “clutch” is pronounced “klutz” … lol but I’ll take the points.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    My wife said she wanted to check my blood pressure after watching my reactions from the couch..........

That's what this team does to me
    It's bloody tough. But let's enjoy some of the good medicine at least until next Sunday.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

JC and Mo brilliant, thought Marsters was ok, hooker still a problem, defence was a massive improvement over prior weeks. Sexton got 5 restarts but his kicking out of our end is still poor,

First Grader

That last play I think was planned having your best attacking players on the right with JC , AJ making the space for Isaako. No way we would have scored if it was Sexton who kick really well tonight but he is out of his depth in general play

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    @ravs … in Titans lingo “clutch” is pronounced “klutz” … lol but I’ll take the points.

Really happy with tonight’s win. JC added a lot to the team but other backline changes seemed to disrupt attack a bit.

Despite the few errors, Tino is great and supporters are sometimes a bit hard on our players. Need to remember he’s still very young but his effort can’t be questioned.

Let’s hope this is the start of an improved run.

Quote Originally Posted by Whats Doing View Post
    That last play I think was planned having your best attacking players on the right with JC , AJ making the space for Isaako. No way we would have scored if it was Sexton who kick really well tonight but he is out of his depth in general play
    Just watching Cleary take the ball to the line in this game demonstrates what we are lacking. Yes Cleary is extraordinary at it but our guy doesn't know what its is...we are no chance while this is the case I'm afraid

We had to win and we did. About time we got one of the close ones. I think we need more golden point practice.

Dont let the wife get involved....i was nearly divorced.....lol

First Grader

Shoutout to Isaac Liu, 83 minutes at 2nd row would be very tough after playing in the middle all season. Didn’t do anything amazing with the ball but had some tough carries, and 33 tackles with 0 misses. Would’ve liked to see McIntyre slot into that spot when he came on and give Liu a spell, bringing him back on as a middle. But happy to keep Liu there until Fifita is back, certainly a better option than Proctor