Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Great to have CT back on the field.

Champion. I hope we don't lose him.

Didn’t bother to watch the last game seeing the result first and if Proctor is picked won’t be watching this one too, my heart’s just not in it.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Didn’t bother to watch the last game seeing the result first and if Proctor is picked won’t be watching this one too, my heart’s just not in it.
    I don't think he won't be picked

I reckon Sami at centre to replace Herbert if he is fit. Proctor unfortunately starting backrow but surely McIntyre has to be on the bench, he can't possibly play Proctor 80 on the edge.

QLD Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Ditto. I watch it a week later with an analytic mindset after the emotion has receded.

Hard hitting backrower Sam McIntyre has been added to the Titans squad that will travel to Mackay to take on the Roosters in round nine of the Telstra Premiership.

The 24-year-old has been rewarded for a strong run of form for Tweed Seagulls and will replace the injured David Fifita in the Titans side.

McIntyre will come off the interchange bench, with veteran second rower Kevin Proctor moving to the starting side.

Phil Sami remains a chance to return from injury, named on the extended bench, while Jaimin Jolliffe has also been added to the 24-man squad as he recovers from a calf complaint that kept him out of the last round.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like your calendar has opened up at around 5:30 Saturday Titanic

Herbert has been named at centre, I don't really get that because the injury report said he was out for a couple of weeks

Sam Mac back as Titans prepare to pluck Roosters
    https://www.titans.com.au/news/2022/...luck-roosters/

Hard hitting backrower Sam McIntyre has been added to the Titans squad that will travel to Mackay to take on the Roosters in round nine of the Telstra Premiership.

The 24-year-old has been rewarded for a strong run of form for Tweed Seagulls and will replace the injured David Fifita in the Titans side.

McIntyre will come off the interchange bench, with veteran second rower Kevin Proctor moving to the starting side.

Phil Sami remains a chance to return from injury, named on the extended bench, while Jaimin Jolliffe has also been added to the 24-man squad as he recovers from a calf complaint that kept him out of the last round.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

We may be equal last but I think it's possible to give this a shake. I'm aware of how frustrating these games were, but we could snag something if we put in a consistent 80 minute performance.

Round 1: Eels 32 d. Titans 28
    Round 2: Titans 20 d. Warriors 18
    Round 3: Raiders 24 d. Titans 22
    Round 4: Titans 8 d. Wests Tigers 6
    Round 5: Eels 26 d. Titans 20
    Round 6: Manly 26 d. Titans 18
    Round 7: Cowboys 30 d. Titans 4
    Round 8: Panthers 18 d. Titans 4

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Thanks for the team JB. It wasn't listed on the Titans.com.au website for some reason. I see Turner is creeping towards a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Thanks for the team JB. It wasn't listed on the Titans.com.au website for some reason. I see Turner is creeping towards a shot.
    I hope that isn't in order of possible selections. Isaako should be lower if so.

I thought Herbert fractured his cheek bone.. well I was hoping to see someone else in his spot either way.. I’d like to see Jojo given a go

Roosters v Titans: Tupou, Momirovski back; McIntyre called up
    http://www.nrl.com

The Roosters shift their fourth home game of the season to Mackay on Saturday night for a clash against the Titans at BB Print Stadium.

After a 4-4 start to the season, the Tricolours will want to find their groove soon if they're going to challenge for the title this year with Trent Robinson's side reeling after a shock loss to the Bulldogs last week.

Plenty has been made about the Roosters' attack to start the year, particularly their final play options, with stars Sam Walker and Luke Keary trying to work out their combination on the run.

The Titans haven't beaten the Roosters in their last eight starts and before we bring up last year's heart-breaking finals exit, Justin Holbrook's side has a few concerns of their own.

The visitors will have to do it without David Fifita (knee) for the next month of the competition as they look to end a four-game losing streak.

They were gallant in defeat against competition leaders Penrith last week but need to find more in attack if they're going to trouble the Roosters.

It will be a special occasion for Isaac Liu with the former Roosters prop lining up against his former club for the first time.

The Rundown

Team news

Roosters: Daniel Tupou (suspension) and Paul Momirovski (illness) are named to return in the backline, shifting Kevin Naiqama to the reserves and Adam Keighran, who will miss a couple of weeks due to an ankle injury, out of the squad altogether. Billy Smith is also nearing a comeback from a foot complaint and has been included on the extended bench.

Titans: David Fifita (knee) is out for a month, replaced by Sam McIntyre in the squad. Kevin Proctor starts in the back row alongside Beau Fermor. Phil Sami, Jamayne Isaako and Jayden Campbell remain chances to be late inclusions after being listed in the reserves.

Match: Roosters v Titans
    ROUND 9 - SATURDAY 7TH MAY 5:30pm

Key match-up
    Victor Radley v Tino Fa'asuamaleaui: The clash of the lock forwards will be among the highlights of the game with neither player one to take a backward step. Radley has eased into his 2022 campaign but the Roosters' attack looks noticeably better when he plays the link man in the middle. Big Tino is having an impressive personal season stats wise is and with Fifita out for a month he is the leader of the pack.

Stat attack
    The Titans (85) and Roosters (81) sit in the top five for most handling errors but it is the Roosters who have been forced to make an additional 241 tackles this season taking some juice out of their attack. The Tricolours' 2,754 tackles for the year so far is third most behind the Knights and Broncos while the Titans haven't had to do as much defensive work and sit alongside the Eels and Dragons.