Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    Welcome back Teke....... Thoughts on Forans signing ??
    Foran has only managed to stay on the field at Manly, every other club he's just been injured. Good player but he will need a few more experienced players with him to be a good signing
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    Foran has only managed to stay on the field at Manly, every other club he's just been injured. Good player but he will need a few more experienced players with him to be a good signing
    True, reminds me of the Storm. Few players leave and go on to other teams and can maintain their form. Hopefully we and he gets lucky with injury.

We do have the ingredients of a good forward back. We are in need of a good hooker. That always doesn't come out sounding right.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Rep Player

A classic case of confusing correlation for causation.

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    A classic case of confusing correlation for causation.
    No confusion here, once he takes off that mighty Sea Eagles Strip he becomes Zillman
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Rep Player

No confusion here, once he takes off that mighty Sea Eagles Strip he becomes Zillman
    The mere utterance of that name is enough to trigger me

'It's good to know we'll get back to what we've practiced all pre-season' - Holbrook
    https://www.titans.com.au/news/2022/...ason-holbrook/
    Gold Coast Titan coach Justin Holbrook is looking forward to seeing Jayden Campbell back from injury, re-joining AJ Brimson and Toby Sexton in the spine as they prepare to face the St George-Illawarra Dragons in Magic Round.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Jesus, a lot to unpack with this team list. One thing I will say is Proctor out thank god. Liu backrow will be interesting though, has he ever played there

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by Titslover View Post
    Jesus, a lot to unpack with this team list. One thing I will say is Proctor out thank god. Liu backrow will be interesting though, has he ever played there
    Yeah proctor and herbert carrying injuries apparently. I like majority of the changes tbh

Rep Player

Yes, he is primarily a middle but has played second for the Roosters.

I saw Herbert having yum cha at Robina on Mother’s Day. When he got up to leave he was limping pretty badly.

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    Yes, he is primarily a middle but has played second for the Roosters.

I saw Herbert having yum cha at Robina on Mother’s Day. When he got up to leave he was limping pretty badly.
    Interesting, was going to say Kelly is lucky to stay in. Would've thought maybe Sami to centre for Kelly could make sense, didn't really think Corey or Marzhew deserved to be dropped, let alone both of them.

Interesting, was going to say Kelly is lucky to stay in. Would've thought maybe Sami to centre for Kelly could make sense, didn't really think Corey or Marzhew deserved to be dropped, let alone both of them.
    Probably a response to the smaller wingers that we have to put in Taller ones as Toupu got above the guys on the weekend. However thinking about it GM,CT,BK and Herbert are about the same height...roughly..
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    Probably a response to the smaller wingers that we have to put in Taller ones as Toupu got above the guys on the weekend. However thinking about it GM,CT,BK and Herbert are about the same height...roughly..
    And Isaako is terrible under the high ball, especially for a FB

Happy to see us return to Plan A and see JC return and with it a move back to 6 for Brimson. Let's see how it goes.

With Isaako in the team will he take over kicking duties from Sexton? I hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Happy to see us return to Plan A and see JC return and with it a move back to 6 for Brimson. Let's see how it goes.

With Isaako in the team will he take over kicking duties from Sexton? I hope so.
    Maybe a factor in Marzhew being dropped. I would've left Kelly out ahead of Greg.

Do need a change of kicker though.