Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Been at a wedding tonight. Thankfully after seeing the team published on Tuesday I knew not to bank my weekend happiness on this bunch of wankers.

Sounds like **** for brains Holbrook has finally seen the light. Let's see on Tuesday if his actions match his words. It's only been blatantly obvious for a month this team was rotten to the core.

Thought he was supposed to be a professional NRL coach but he's been clueless all year.

Quote Originally Posted by The Birdman View Post
    Holbrook has learnt nothing from last week. What an atrocious spine he's picked. And lol at Proctor. There's no points or creativity in this team unless AJ has a blinder.
    Yeah surprise surprise I nailed it on Tuesday. Holbrook is a fraud

I also want to point put after watching the press conference that Tino is 100 times more accountable than the fraud miracle man Holbrook. Holbrook should be sacked immediately and I'm ashamed to acknowledge I didn't realise that after we conceded 52 in one HALF to Manly last season. Has there ever been a bigger fraud at the club than Holbrook? One 5 game win streak in three years and we all carry on like he's God's gift to coaching?

Maybe one day we'll see the value in putting money into a decent hooker and spine. Shambles of a club we are.
    Last edited by The Birdman; 08-05-22 at 01:14 AM.

Thru n thru= support us even though we are not accountable for our results and don't care for our fans. Worst slogan ever

Quote Originally Posted by The Birdman View Post
    Yeah surprise surprise I nailed it on Tuesday. Holbrook is a fraud
    Reality AJ blinders are thru grubber or chip n chase, not too much of what most fullbacks are doing setting up outside players

QLD Cup

I seem to sense some disappointment and anger on the forum. My advice would be to put things into perspective and save the emotion for more life and death things.......its only a game. That's what I am trying to convince myself.

Agree, but with so much crap going on in the world following a sporting team should be a release…….not this year it seems.

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic Believer View Post
    I seem to sense some disappointment and anger on the forum. My advice would be to put things into perspective and save the emotion for more life and death things.......its only a game. That's what I am trying to convince myself.
    It’s pretty frustrating when we thought there was finally a light at the end of the tunnel after so many frustrating years. We finally thought things were looking up and this club had turned things around, and suddenly we’re back to being a bottom 4 rabble again and looking like it’s just going to keep getting worse.

Just remember guys, don’t believe the hype every pre season as we all know, its going to be the same crap every year.. hoping for more then 1 change this week as a few players need to be dropped

That’s right. A lot of nasty things going on in the world. Hopefully the club responds as there has been a real shift in mood of the fan base the last couple weeks.

A successful club that I can be proud of is very important to me too. I feel we will get there. We aren’t a write off as a club. I’m trying to broaden my scope and I’m going to start watching all our feeder clubs. Currently watching Burleigh pound Souths 28-0 30m in.

I always did dislike the Thru n Thru slogan and never subscribed to it. But on the other hand I remember the pain of not having a club at all. Those wilderness years ere very difficult. And I really leaned on international rugby league and local footy to keep the flame burning.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    Dont go cuz, Im coming back to steer this ship around.

Bring in JC and Isaako for starters, play both of them on the wings if you wanna keep AJ at fb. There has to be changes
    Teke!!!! Welcome back! Great to see you again.

Straight up I agree with your suggestions. Isaako can take the kicking duties at least. I think Sexton has to pass those over.

Can Greg play centre?

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

I am not throwing in the towel just yet. We have been very competitive for the most part this year. Effort is there. Not sure why we are not playing our team where they trained all season. I wouldn't be surprised if jojo gets a run this week. Holbrook has given sufficient time for combinations to build. They haven't worked so now he will have to work something out. I will say this I like Holbrook and our competitiveness has improved out of sight since he took over. Culture takes time and we need foran badly. We just need an experienced half. We are not far away at all from 80 minute performances and we just need a cool head to steer us around. Calling for Holbrook to be sacked is premature in my opinion.

Post Match Press Conference Titans: Round 9
    Tino Fa’asuamaleaui and Justin Holbrook chat to the media after their Round 9 clash with the Roosters
    https://www.nrl.com/watch/matches/te...itans-round-9/

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    Dont go cuz, Im coming back to steer this ship around.

Bring in JC and Isaako for starters, play both of them on the wings if you wanna keep AJ at fb. There has to be changes
    Welcome back Teke....... Thoughts on Forans signing ??
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Quote Originally Posted by BundyTitan View Post
    My question is - what changes????

We literally have no one that I would bring in instead of the guys already there besides maybe Campbell and Sami. People are acting as if we have 10 NRL superstars sitting in reserve grade.
    Mate I was so disappointed in Hurricane last year when he kept picking an obviously cooked Taylor and that for me is a metaphor of how our year panned out.
    So here we are in 2022 and things just haven’t been up to scratch from the get-go yet Hurricane just keeps rolling out the same ensemble. I’m starting to think he is delusional as he states “That we are close”…close to what…a laughing stock?

Yes we needed changes…yes we still need changes and yes I’m not confident Hurricane can make the right changes.

Bloody hell where to from here?

I remember someone on here suggested we roll out the entire Bears team a few weeks ago. You know what they may just be right and while you’re at it bring the coaches as well.