Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Oh man, here we go again.

After tonight I think we need Fifita more than ever. We score very few field tries that don’t involve Fifita.

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonm View Post
    Got any suggestions or just going to keep throwing mud
    Yeah, we should have ______________

We could have ______________

If only we would have _________________

Didn't realise I was the one slinging mud, but ok.

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    He was first marker as he had just made the tackle from that play of the ball.
    Fair enough but the large gap still highlights our abysmal defensive structure. That gap should never have been there ion our line. Just inattention to basic components if defending by numbering up and communication

QLD Cup

Turning point in that second half was Herbert’s low percentage flick pass to no one. Our halves were doing everything right building pressure and he lets the pressure off on the third tackle with a brain dead play. I didn’t think our halves were that bad tonight. Our centres were hopeless and our middles were tired and predictable. We haven’t had any decent front foot ball all year for our halves to work with.

For once Proctor wasn’t in our top 5 worst players tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Whats Doing View Post
    Fair enough but the large gap still highlights our abysmal defensive structure. That gap should never have been there ion our line. Just inattention to basic components if defending by numbering up and communication
    100% agree, we lack the vision for players to identify who is missing and to shift and fill. After watching AJ at the ground last week he definitely guides out defensive line around and constantly communicates with the A markers when they are retreating. Calls out defensive numbers. Moreso than anyone else we've had at the back this year.

Bit of fa**en passion would be progress.

First Grader

Much improved performance by Proctor with an impressive 3 runs and 26 metres. What a beast.

Sexton and Smith missed tackles were 5 and 6 respectively. Great defenders on our edges

Just watched press conference, finally Holbrook saying as it is, attitude and effort very poor. Changes coming.

Just listened to the presser and finally Hurricane was talking personal changes.
    Like WTF why does it take 7-2 loss record for him to acknowledge this...the writing was on the wall 7 games ago.
    He has only himself to blame as no accountability is now well and truly entrenched and any improvements are gone and I doubt are resurrectable.

My question is - what changes????

We literally have no one that I would bring in instead of the guys already there besides maybe Campbell and Sami. People are acting as if we have 10 NRL superstars sitting in reserve grade.

Been saying it all along. Kelly is not a centre. Put him on the wing or put him in the reggies.
    I would rather chase an organizing halfback than go after Munster. Hooker and halfback must be the priorities.

Rep Player

Watched a bit of the game in the background after the races. I think I’m done guys. Been here since 2014 but I just get no joy from rugby league anymore. I’m doing a bods. See you all when I see you. This team no longer represents a fighting team that wants to have a go. It’s rotten to the core and has been for 10 years now. All the best gents. Signing off

Turning point when Clark turned his back and handed Walker an intercept. Can’t say anything good so won’t say anything at all.
    Last edited by Titanic; 07-05-22 at 10:12 PM.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Year Contract View Post
    Watched a bit of the game in the background after the races. I think I’m done guys. Been here since 2014 but I just get no joy from rugby league anymore. I’m doing a bods.
    Dont go cuz, Im coming back to steer this ship around.

Bring in JC and Isaako for starters, play both of them on the wings if you wanna keep AJ at fb. There has to be changes
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]