Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Seriously what is the go with mcintyre? He would provide just as much if not 100 times more effort than Proctor surely.

HS said he had a bad cut from last week. Might be an issue. Or we are just hellbent on playing players that don’t have contracts next year.

And our bench looks unfit if you take out boyd.

Anyone else losing patience fast with Holbrook? I know it's cliche to ask for the coach to be sacked but deadset I think he is easily the dumbest coach in the NRL. Not a single other coach would pick Kevin Proctor to start over David Fifita

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    HS said he had a bad cut from last week. Might be an issue. Or we are just hellbent on playing players that don’t have contracts next year.
    Fair enough. It'd just getting a little perplexing to put it politely

Quote Originally Posted by Dooldog76 View Post
    Fair enough. It'd just getting a little perplexing to put it politely
    100% it’s perplexing. I can’t work it out but typically when we turn in Holbrook he pulls a rabbit out of his hat

First Grader

Benching your $1m+ plus player is just ludicrous. Not only for playing purposes but it is a sure way of driving Fifita away from the club.

Hurricane you said last week you have no idea on what to do but your decisions with one of the most destructive players is beyond comprehension. One would have thought that you would be coaching Sexton to run lines to get Fifita one on one with the opposition halfback as much as possible.

Fifita cannot do much getting splinters on the bench

All preseason Holbrook stuck solid to zAJ at 5/8 and Fifita a 80 min player. How 5 months of plans go down the drain

I do not think Fifita at 80min is the answer for him he looks not interested in being out side our halves
    As for SMITH to be there for 80 well wonder how many forwards passes do he bring today
    But i guess AJ needs to be at the back CT is another one that has not come out to play I would sooner Sami
    But Proctor what the F does he have on the coach anyway Hope I am wrong but need a lot of luck tonight
    GO Titans

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonm View Post
    All preseason Holbrook stuck solid to zAJ at 5/8 and Fifita a 80 min player. How 5 months of plans go down the drain
    Because we’re losing

Hey Kelly, spend less time platting you hair and work on ball control.

Nice flop penalty conceded there by Lui the alleged defensive lynchpin/genius.
    He needs to be the next coming of Finucane and Trevor Gillmeister defensively because he's like playing with 12 men when we have the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by The Birdman View Post
    Nice flop penalty conceded there by Lui the alleged defensive lynchpin/genius.
    He needs to be the next coming of Finucane and Trevor Gillmeister defensively because he's like playing with 12 men when we have the ball.
    I thought he was hard done by.

Sexton might need some confidence building in qcup though

I really want Sexton to work out but I'm really concerned he doesn't have the courage or mentality to recover from making mistakes. He drops his head big time when things aren't going his way.

Different rules for different teams the officiating is woeful the wrestle in the tackles panthers allowed to do what ever

Sexton just to slow for nrl