Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    An attacking phenom on the end of ball playing from Brailey/Hynes/Moylan/Kennedy compared to

An attacking phenom on the end of ball playing from Clark/Sexton/Brimson/Isaako

Pain
    Thanks man, now I’m depressed I hope one day we see Fifi getting fed good ball like this.

Shows how ineffective that right edge of Manly is and was and we couldn't exploit it. Manly sat back on their heels last night the same we do and looked the worse for it. Surely our coaches can see this by now.

50/50 for this game. Who gets the "rub of the green" will be interesting.

Are we back to mini gf's?? This is a must win at the moment cows look like taking that 7/8 that we should be battling for.

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Shows how ineffective that right edge of Manly is and was and we couldn't exploit it. Manly sat back on their heels last night the same we do and looked the worse for it. Surely our coaches can see this by now.

50/50 for this game. Who gets the "rub of the green" will be interesting.
    To be fair that was pretty much entirely Morgan Harper’s fault, and once they dropped him for Koula at halftime Talakai barely did a thing. But yeah we definitely didn’t throw much at them.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by GCTTSD View Post
    Are we back to mini gf's?? This is a must win at the moment cows look like taking that 7/8 that we should be battling for.
    I dont know why but I feel we put it together this game and deliver a solid win. Apart from Lolo the only one who scares me in their pack is Cotter as he will shred our tired defence

I don't want to be negative because I always want us to do well but I'm probably the least confident I've ever been with our team at the moment...feeling very meh about our chances every week.

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Year Contract View Post
    I dont know why but I feel we put it together this game and deliver a solid win. Apart from Lolo the only one who scares me in their pack is Cotter as he will shred our tired defence
    Everytime I feel like that we get flogged haha this is a game we should win though, be an interesting battle on our left edge fermour against young Jeremiah nanai two young fast mobile backrowers

First Grader

Anyone have any inside word on if there will be changes to the team? Was interesting to see Proctor, Campbell, Tanah and both Sami and Thompson were all in the photos today of the team flying to Townsville. I'm guessing it was because they did the captain's run in Townsville this arvo and needed blokes there in case there were any injuries, but there are a number of potential changes we could make so it will be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Titslover View Post
    Anyone have any inside word on if there will be changes to the team? Was interesting to see Proctor, Campbell, Tanah and both Sami and Thompson were all in the photos today of the team flying to Townsville. I'm guessing it was because they did the captain's run in Townsville this arvo and needed blokes there in case there were any injuries, but there are a number of potential changes we could make so it will be interesting.
    Well they have cut the squad down.. the same 17 with turner and proctor left in the reserves.. so I’m guessing it won’t be too much change

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by Croc View Post
    Well they have cut the squad down.. the same 17 with turner and proctor left in the reserves.. so I’m guessing it won’t be too much change
    Well if Sami is playing surely that means the Fifita experiment won't happen and Proctor won't be in the side (praying)

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Supposedly somoene in the Facebook groups asked Fifita and he said he was 100% playing centre. If that's the case I dare say we will see Proctor to backrow, Fifita to centre and Sami out through injury. Yuck to Proctor

Mac to back row please Hurricane

Big game today. If we lose this one our chances of making the 8 will be slowly slipping away. Must win game I think.
    Psmitty

First Grader

So our left winger is ruled out, and they decide the best option is to move our right centre to the left wing and put the right 2nd rower at right centre? **** me, why would you not just slide Kelly to left wing and put Fifita at left centre, at least we move the ball better that way and he might actually get a bit of space to move with. Watch him barely get any ball all game and then absolutely cop it in the media. Gotta wonder what Holbrook is thinking some times. That edge of Proctor, Fifita and Marzhew has me very worried