Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Default Round 6: MANLY vs TITANS (2022)

MANLY vs TITANS
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Going to be interesting to see what happens with the team list for this one with BK coming back this week.

Who do you drop? Marzhew is making it impossible to drop him with how he is playing and Sami is also safe so to me it's Isaako and Thompson (who has been very underwhelming) who are the odd men out. Do you move Thompson to FB and drop Isaako or do you just straight drop Thompson?

Also here's hoping AJ's shoulder is okay too

Quote Originally Posted by BundyTitan View Post
    Going to be interesting to see what happens with the team list for this one with BK coming back this week.

Who do you drop? Marzhew is making it impossible to drop him with how he is playing and Sami is also safe so to me it's Isaako and Thompson (who has been very underwhelming) who are the odd men out. Do you move Thompson to FB and drop Isaako or do you just straight drop Thompson?

Also here's hoping AJ's shoulder is okay too
    How about marzhews to centre in place of Herbert? A centre who makes good metres and can bust a tackle

Isaako, Sami, Kelly/Marsters, Herbert, Marzhew plus McIntyre instead of Proctor on the bench.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Banned

Put Marzhew on bench and use as a forward

Rep Player

Some of you lads are cooked

First Grader

Very interesting team list tomorrow. Our first time all year with all outside backs available. JC potentially fit for selection. Proctor must go, and possibly Wallace too

Proctor starting and reinstated captain...

just kidding he's dropped, hallelujah

First Grader

The day we’ve all been waiting for has finally come lads…. PROCTORS DROPPED!! Corey dropped as well with Kelly back in the centres

Cheering about Proctor!

Only thing I'm not sure on is that there aren't any second rowers on the bench. I think Wallace should be replaced with McIntyre, but other than that I'm really happy with that team

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by Dobes View Post
    Cheering about Proctor!

Only thing I'm not sure on is that there aren't any second rowers on the bench. I think Wallace should be replaced with McIntyre, but other than that I'm really happy with that team
    McIntyre didn’t play last week due to a very minor hamstring tear against the Tigers, otherwise I think that would probably be the case

I guess Will Smith comes on for Tino in the middle and he plays as a ball playing Lock? Then gives Clark a rest? I dunno

Would peefer CT at fullback over Isaako

Rep Player

Would rather Thompson than Isaako but otherwise all good, glad to see some good decisions being made.

Very surprised Jayden isn’t in the extended bench was hoping to see him back. Happy to see marzhew didn’t get dropped, don’t think it was possible for Justin to drop him anyway. Love that proctor is out he has had his time to shine.