Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Not sure if I want this rain to hold off or not. Obviously our biggest strength is our attack so wet weather won't help that, but at the same time we don't want the Eels being able to throw the ball around like they did last week.

First Grader

One aspect that has also been noticeable over the first 4 rounds is that our attacking structure in the 1st half is generally very good but goes out the window in the 2nd half and we become more one out with not many players in motion. We have only scored 16 points in the 2nd half over the first 4 rounds at an average of only 4 points per game. No reasons provided but just an observation over the season so far

Quote Originally Posted by Whats Doing View Post
    One aspect that has also been noticeable over the first 4 rounds is that our attacking structure in the 1st half is generally very good but goes out the window in the 2nd half and we become more one out with not many players in motion. We have only scored 16 points in the 2nd half over the first 4 rounds at an average of only 4 points per game. No reasons provided but just an observation over the season so far
    We've also conceded 0 tries in 3/4 second half's this season, but the other one we conceded 4 haha. The way we play is all over the place, I just want to see one full 80 minute performance out of us

I wonder which team will show up today?

It’s the alternate week so it’s the “good” team this Round.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

To be fair the squad last week had to deal with our best out with covid, 5 day turn around and then the disrupted week with the rain. They've had 9 days this time and by their own admission it sounds like they've had a great week. No excuses today.

Here we go! Go Titans. Good to see Sami and Fermor back. Hope Liu steps up.

Wow smoky from the fireworks.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

First set they make 59 metres. First set we make 23 metres. Typical rubbish being dished up defensively.
    They make 62 metres in their next set. We are f***ing kidding ourselves. Not NRL standard.

Two poor defensive sets to start … make that 3
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Rep Player

Not to sound like a broken record but Dymock has to go. You can’t build your defence around sitting on heels even then Herbert puts a shot on and most teams fire up and rush up. Not us. They kick on their 30m line

- - - Updated - - -

FFS Brimson.

- - - Updated - - -

Look at the eels another 80m set

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn’t give you too much for Issako to be honest. Our spine was always going to be our weak link and it’s proving true

Another Eels 58m gain

Rep Player

I don’t think we have had made it over our 50m on a long time

- - - Updated - - -

Also I know I sound negative but like every year some players get better good players get worse.

Post contact metres for days

Quote Originally Posted by The Birdman View Post
    Post contact metres for days
    Doesn't help when you drop the ball every time you make it up the other end.

Good to see the ref bias is still alive and well. Going to screw any chance we would’ve had again.