Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13

Quote Originally Posted by Croc View Post
    If only we could play more then 40 mins.. good fight back.. also just wondering, did anyone at the game notice when Paulo was in the bin for 10 mins and we had a scrum ( I think we had the ball) they had the exact same number of players on each side of the scrum (3 each side) shouldn’t they have 1 less?
    Didn't see it but it's common to pack the scrum with 5 players when you're a man down. Same number of backs then.

Banned

Where was the rest of the team

Leaving Jarrod Wallace to catch a Mitch Moses kick

He couldn't even catch a sausage roll if someone passed it to him

Great effort from the boys but just the same old issues - only playing for 40 minutes (this time in the second half), execution and a young spine learning how to close out close games. Sadly that last point is going to take time but it will come.

Proctor must be gone next week and it's not even a question, 22 metres, 0 tackle breaks, and an error that led to a try. Not to mention that our energy and momentum completely drops whenever he comes onto the field. I cannot see why Holbrook keeps persisting. It's mind boggling...

I am really fed up with the piss poor reffing.
    We made three challenges and got all three right, the refs got them wrong and we are getting slagged off by a biased media as if we have changed the rules of the game.
    Paulo's big hit was a shoulder charge with absolutely no intention to wrap the arms around. It does not matter where it hit , it was a shoulder charge, reportable and a sin bin . Hoping he gets the few weeks he deserves.

Markers not square and 10 metre on play the balls were ignored all night (both sides were guilty of this). Let the game flow say the commentators , and chaos ensues. Teams work out what they can get away with, and the game is the poorer for it.

We got steamrolled in the first half by what is possibly the best front row pairing in the competition, and there is no shame in that. Would have preferred to have played Parra later in the season when their form always seems to dip.

Does anyone know the crowd figure last night? Was great to hear CBUS so loud, and sounded like the vast majority were Titans fans

Quote Originally Posted by Titslover View Post
    Does anyone know the crowd figure last night? Was great to hear CBUS so loud, and sounded like the vast majority were Titans fans
    Was in the 14k figures, not sure on exact numbers

Disappointing result and sure it highlights the areas we are behind the top teams but this is part of the natural progression that drives improvement for the team to go to that next level we all crave.

Hurricane could massively improve the team by swapping out Proctor and Wallace for Ese’ and McIntyre (we need some Xfactor of the bench not plodders).

IMO this was a breakout game for Marzhew and should bring a lot of confidence for him to reach his true potential which is weapon status.

Issako needs to stay at the back as he will develop very quickly now he’s out of Bronco sh!t show.

Banned

So Eels have three players out injured and Titans still can't win

This pissed me off

Quote Originally Posted by RavShamrock View Post
    Disappointing result and sure it highlights the areas we are behind the top teams but this is part of the natural progression that drives improvement for the team to go to that next level we all crave.

Hurricane could massively improve the team by swapping out Proctor and Wallace for Ese’ and McIntyre (we need some Xfactor of the bench not plodders).

IMO this was a breakout game for Marzhew and should bring a lot of confidence for him to reach his true potential which is weapon status.

Issako needs to stay at the back as he will develop very quickly now he’s out of Bronco sh!t show.
    Only issue with Issako developing is that he is going to develop for the Dolphins next year. Better off developing longer term players. If Jayden has lost confidence then CT goes to the back and we solve our "who loses out when BK come back debate"

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Only issue with Issako developing is that he is going to develop for the Dolphins next year. Better off developing longer term players. If Jayden has lost confidence then CT goes to the back and we solve our "who loses out when BK come back debate"
    Agreed

QLD Cup

I felt given the possession, two Parra players out and one in the bin for ten, we should have come back and won.
    When Parra did get the ball in the second half they easily gained ground each set. So my conclusion is that our second half was an illusion brought on to convince us that we are better team than we actually are.

we payed ok I think the only time we got the better of the reff was with the Captain challenge
    AJ has a great little kick if you ask me did not see it coming
    I was listening the Slater today saying it a opportunity to be used every game as the FB come into the line for defence
    I am sure we would not of won the game even if we when to extra time I for 1 was proud to see the fight back
    I can not wait to see JoJo in the side seem to be real good talent
    Sexton needs to be able to unlock Fifita maybe Fifita needs to cut back inside a bit as well instead of going the out side all the time
    He a weapon the needs some help finding it