Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

That was devastating. We were so flat in the second half and once they got a roll on we lacked composure and direction. Unfortunately that is going to be an issue for a while as we don’t have a senior half who can take control.
    No excuse for the forwards though, they failed to aim up in the second half. For all the talk of Lisone bringing impact off the bench, I don’t think he could have taken the skin off a custard tonight.
    JC is on thin ice. I was calling for calm last week saying the kids need to be given a chance and I still believe that but he needs to lift. The lack of effort to knock the ball dead was disappointing.

Yeah its really hard to watch our defense let the raiders run 70 metres lol....our defense is.....yeah no words. Look i like JC, but he isnt nrl standard yet. Cant think on the fly.....

- - - Updated - - -

Ok im still really pissed by that display....all i hear is that fu...king viking .....clap ....its really annoying me!

I know I've ragged on Tanah Boyd in previous years but I think we really would have benefitted him coming on for Clarke instead of Smith in a game like tonight. We looked tired and out of energy up the middle and Starling exposed it badly.

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    I know I've ragged on Tanah Boyd in previous years but I think we really would have benefitted him coming on for Clarke instead of Smith in a game like tonight. We looked tired and out of energy up the middle and Starling exposed it badly.
    I think he broke his jaw last week

Quote Originally Posted by Nam78 View Post
    Yeah its really hard to watch our defense let the raiders run 70 metres lol....our defense is.....yeah no words. Look i like JC, but he isnt nrl standard yet. Cant think on the fly.....

- - - Updated - - -

Ok im still really pissed by that display....all i hear is that fu...king viking .....clap ....its really annoying me!
    Viking clap = cringe.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    I think he broke his jaw last week
    Yeah I know. Would have probably been named otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    If only Jaylan-de-Groot was a year or two older. I liked what I saw from that kid in the trial game.
    He’s got a good future. Polar opposite player to JC style-wise which is great for a roster

Paul Turner been playing fullback for Tweed and looking pretty sharp too.

Isaako will also be available for Thursday’s game vs the Tigers.

I’ve given JC the benefit of the doubt but sheesh he looks so low on confidence. Does Holbroook pull the trigger?

I hate to say it.....but i feel we really need a half.....someone to take control....with heart....

I hate to say it.....but i feel we really need a half.....someone to take control....with heart....
    Can’t agree there. Think Sexton is our guy at least for now. 20 year old needs these kind of lessons to learn

Ok im still really pissed by that display....all i hear is that u...king viking .....clap ....its really annoying me!
    And the horn!

Here is one for the Game of Thrones fans out there. (Language warning)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/QXJ4OxOLLx8?start=65" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Halfs were the only light in the game. Our defensive structure is bewildering.

Ok i hear you....but hes young making alot of mistakes....we need someone to stand up and ummm say something. There was no go forward in the 2nd half...he needs a better hair cut....fu..k me! Sorry lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Isaako will also be available for Thursday’s game vs the Tigers.
    After all that chaos, I forgot about that. Thompson or Isaako. I think something should happen. It's not the end for JC by any measure.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Holbrook playing his straight bat in the press conference. Few cliches and dipped.

77:20- Interchange #8
    INTERCHANGE #8
    ON Erin Clark
    OFF Jayden Campbell

I agree put Isaako in and thompson on the wing....come on lets make some change. I cant fault our wings.....sami has really stepped up....our centres are pretty good.....thompson half back....joking lol....where do we put him! We need change boys! We need to finish games!