Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12

Quote Originally Posted by Detwelve12 View Post
    It's definitely not the reason we lost but it didn't help that's for sure. A couple of points on this.

1. It is definitely not the first time a Sutton has screwed us over
    2. Why do these things always seem to go against us in our oppositions favour? I have no doubt there is some unconscious bias against us because we've been so bad for so long. It's like referees just unconsciously assume because we are/were terrible the benefit of the doubt goes to the other team.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    The conundrum is multi-tiered: (1) game management; (2) forward rotation; (3) outside backs selection, so I offer:

1. We are probably the only team with such inexperienced backs, so I think the ship-steadier could be Thompson;
    2. Lisone and Proctor swapped for Wallace and McIntyre.
    3. Campbell’s confidence is shot and is offering nothing right now so Thompson to 1, Sami stays on the wing.

The previous 2 games we defended well the 2nd 40 so I’m not going to blame the system just yet. Herbert, Smith and Fifita starting get another week. Just my thoughts. The Cows weren’t pretty but they were awesome today.
    Can we move Fermor to the right, Fifita to the left, two fold, Fermor tightens up the defence on the right and Fifi gets good ball from AJ which is already a devastating edge.

I think Mo gets a rest this week after being on report so the middle rotation will be worse this week anyway.

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Can we move Fermor to the right, Fifita to the left, two fold, Fermor tightens up the defence on the right and Fifi gets good ball from AJ which is already a devastating edge.

I think Mo gets a rest this week after being on report so the middle rotation will be worse this week anyway.
    Nah Mo only got a fine.

I know Valerie’s tackle on Brimson was a good one but I can’t for the life of me see where he knocks it on.
    AJ's hands never leave the ball so are we just making the assumption that he got hit hard so the ball must have come loose and travelled forward?
    Pretty sure we were looking pretty good down that left edge after the tackle until the play was stopped.

Sorry if someone already mentioned this

QLD Cup

I'm a bit slow but finally watched the replay today. I didnt bother watching the second half. (I'm not a masochist) In wonderful hindsight given the amount of ball the Raiders had and their lost opportunities, the amount of ground gained when they did hold the ball, it was inevitable that they would come back in the second half. The conclusion was that we were pretty dreadful defensively in the first half as well as the second.