Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by indoallstars View Post
    Yep I'll sign up, what's the comp code
    http://www.leagueoftitans.com.au/sho...sy-and-Tipping

First Grader

Brimson and Cory in doubt and likely to be replaced by Will Smith and Marzhew with Boyd coming on to the bench

Quote Originally Posted by Whats Doing View Post
    Brimson and Cory in doubt and likely to be replaced by Will Smith and Marzhew with Boyd coming on to the bench
    I'm hearing that Brimson is likely good to go. Unconfirmed, just noise.

Thompson is definitely out though yep. Injury.

First Grader

Whats wrong with Corey?

Oh no not Corey. I hope it isn't a big deal. We are lucky to have the depth and have Greg coming on for us.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

LeagueUnlimited: Eels v Titans preview
    https://leagueunlimited.com/news/368...itans-preview/

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Fa'asuamaleaui excited to lead Titans for the first time
    https://www.titans.com.au/news/2022/...he-first-time/

Tino is ready to go.

The new Titans skipper says after a long pre-season, his team is excited for footy to be back and are embracing the first up challenge against Parramatta.

Fa'asuamaleaui says right around the squad there is an anticipation ahead of the clash against the Eels on Sunday.

"I'm excited to get out there and lead the boys and start playing footy again," he said.

"It's been a long pre-season and it is always good when footy is around the corner and also being captain I can't wait to lead the boys out there."

Round one will be the first game of 2022 for a number of key Titans after the club's trial game against the Warriors was cancelled due to the severe weather event that impacted South East Queensland and Northern New South Wales.

The skipper says while he would have preferred to have played that game, he is comfortable that the Titans preparation hasn't been impacted.

"At first we were a bit worried about not playing that game and getting the cobwebs out," Fa'asuamaleaui said.

"You've got to adapt and overcome those things.

"We live in a crazy world at the moment and things are going to happen like that.

"We've just moved forward as a time and made sure we are 100% right at training and 100% focussed for the game."

Parramatta have featured in finals over the last few years and are tipped by many to challenge again for the 2022 title.

Fa'asuamaleaui says the Titans are excited by the chance to test themselves against one of the stronger teams in the competition to start the season.

"Looking at the trials, they're probably the best team that played in the trials," he said.

"it's good, that motivates us to make sure we are 100% on and we are going to go out there and play the best we can and hopefully walk out with the win."

First Grader

Fellas what's the go with Thompson? I can't find anything about him being injured. Praying AJ is good to go

Quote Originally Posted by Titslover View Post
    Fellas what's the go with Thompson? I can't find anything about him being injured. Praying AJ is good to go
    Injured hand I believe mate

Details will come
    Last edited by Hail Sezer; 10-03-22 at 09:29 PM.

First Grader

Faark, any idea yet if it’s serious?

Heard a whisper that it might be a broken hand for Corey which would be a shame if true

Hope you are right about Brimmo HS

That sucks is Thompson is hurt. He’s such a great player. We do have great depth.

- - - Updated - - -

If anyone’s interested in good quality rugby league content. The fifth and last podcast are really good. I’ve been listening to them since they started and they are two brothers. One coaches some of the lower grades in western Sydney and both grew up playing the game.
    One is a titans fan and spoke about having Jollife and Lisone on at the same time. They worried about their size and lateral movement around the ruck defending. They hoped that the interchange would be staggered so they aren’t on together for long periods of time.