Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Can someone at least swap the colours of the helmet to gold?
    It would be lost on the yellow strip.

Someone on the intranet did it for you

You guys are so influential you can even quell some of my dissatisfaction. If many of you say you like it or are open to it, I listen to that.

I'm really happy about the jersey sponsorship change. I just hope we can get some consistent jersey design stability.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

I loved the old logo and hoped we would maintain it and not fall for the marketing trend of digital minimalising and devolution.

The Storm's "rebrand" a few years ago was a step backwards. They removed the storm cloud.

Last week, Wests Tigers got savaged by their fanbase for their "update". They also removed the claws.

Now we remove the double swords. We change the helmet to blue, which is just weird. And we minimalise gold again. The wordmark is inferior IMO.

I loved the old logo and I'm really disappointed. We have changed our club entity so often, I had hoped we could just maintain and not listen to the "social media gurus" who have been knocking on our door.

The comments on social media have been overwhelmingly negative. I also notice the club then restricted comments on their profile picture on facebook.

On the plus side, not having NEDS on the front of the jersey is a huge improvement. Lovely design, but the giant orange box was difficult to deal with.

But now I have little faith in the club that they won't go and do something stupid with the jersey now.

We need to settle down.
    Can't say I've had the same observation DH - are you looking at facebook? That place is the worst representation of any fan base in the NRL so I'd take it with a grain of salt. Interestingly, i've noticed that the hip communites of Reddit, IG and twitter are all largely in favour of the new logo to be honest.

I think your comments will be echoed by many supporters for sure mate but the majority of the target audience for this one, the younger gen, seem to be into it
    Last edited by Hail Sezer; 20-10-21 at 01:56 PM.

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by GCTTSD View Post
    Also interesting no captain proctor there, wonder if Tino and AJ will be co captain's next year I think they're the next obvious choices
    Jeez i hope you’re onto something here, Proctor wasn’t used in any of the promos at all and even Thompson and Jwall were included in the video. Tino seemed to be the face of all the promotions with AJ a close second, hopefully its a hint at them being co-captains.

Quote Originally Posted by hangingon View Post
    Jeez i hope you’re onto something here, Proctor wasn’t used in any of the promos at all and even Thompson and Jwall were included in the video. Tino seemed to be the face of all the promotions with AJ a close second, hopefully its a hint at them being co-captains.
    Yeah I thought the same thing and im praying that this observation is true. Tino and Aj would make great co-captains.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by hungryjacks View Post
    Yeah I thought the same thing and im praying that this observation is true. Tino and Aj would make great co-captains.
    The new Bailey and Prince

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    It would be lost on the yellow strip.

Someone on the intranet did it for you

Here's a better quality one with the gold helmet*. Agree with the contrast comments.

Last edited by TitansState; 20-10-21 at 03:56 PM.

Rep Player

Much much better TitansState

That looks better than the blue. But it sits on a yellow(gold) strip. Could use it for the away jersey?

That looks better than the blue. But it sits on a yellow(gold) strip. Could use it for the away jersey?
    Ohhh I see what you mean. Yeah I agree, makes sense jersey wise.

I much like it with the colour swapped for gold. Perhaps they might change it.

The Broncos eventually changed their new "chess piece" logo from navy blue to maroon. But it took a few years. Gee that was a strange period when the Broncos wanted to add blue to their colours.

Yes it looks better on the gold band across the chest on the home jersey. Maybe we can have both.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Interesting how many orange major sponsors we've had.

Jetstar. iSelect. NEDS. I won't miss the giant orange boxes.

NRL SHOP are doing Titans discounts...

https://www.nrlshop.com/teams/nrl-te...-coast-titans/

Just bought a heap of Titans stuff with the old logo.

1 x coffee mug
    1 x bunting
    2 x key-rings
    3 x club stickers
    3 x giant club emblem sticker
    1 x Titans tea towels
    2 x Titans polo shirts

Thank you for your service OG Titan!

Quote Originally Posted by hangingon View Post
    It makes sense tino seems the most natural leader out of everyone but won't play 80 and AJ is the main man in the spine now. Liked how Sexton was there too really feels like a new exciting era. It's definitely made me forget about the frustrating end to the season and be so hyped up for next year I don't wanna wait

- - - Updated - - -

Just bought a heap of Titans stuff with the old logo.

1 x coffee mug
    1 x bunting
    2 x key-rings
    3 x club stickers
    3 x giant club emblem sticker
    1 x Titans tea towels
    2 x Titans polo shirts

Thank you for your service OG Titan!
    It's gonna be cool now in like 10 years to look back on the original 07 jerseys and the old logo makes them abit more special

First Grader

After seeing it on the jersey in the picture of Moe I actually like it alot.

I think the yellow one would be perfect for the away jersey. I have long wanted the logo simplified and I'm glad they have finally done it, I'm not a fan of any logo where there is too much going on.

Hope they start to bring out some better quality merchandise now too, need to make it all abit more trendy